Without Any Stars, Miami Dolphins Are Now the NFL's Least Interesting Team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Without Any Stars, Miami Dolphins Are Now the NFL's Least Interesting Team

And Philly had what super stars? None in household names. Unless you follow football closely and know the Fletcher Cox of the world. I don't see this as an issue. Stars are born out of opportunity anyhow. Now we just need people to step their game up.

Wish i could print that article out and use it for toilet paper.....only value i could get out nonsense like that.

Eagles, Vikings, Patriots and Jaguars. Where is the star power there?

Tom Brady and.....

Star power lol. Click bait.

Good Lord.

We had names. Somebodies. At the very least, guys got paid as though they were somebodies.

And we were the least interesting team in football. Our record (other than 2016) proved that.

What is this, Animal House? “No talent? Well, as of this moment the Dolphins are on DOUBLE SECRET SUCK!!!!”

We’re acting like we are getting our **** straight. And the media is shaking their heads. We acted like we didn’t have a cap and signed average guys to elite contracts and high end players to back breaking contracts. And the media shook their heads.

We could win the Super Bowl this year and the media would go in depth about how we ****ed it all up.

Landry was good. Not a superstar. Pounce sucks... Was a long ago superstar. Shu 29 tackles 4.0 sacks. Was a superstar 2 years ago.. We didn't get rid of no superstars...lol

Really? Cus they were dreadful to watch even with all the names. Last time it was fun to watch this offense was when we had Rishard Matthews. Offense has never been fluid since he left

Without any stars?

Now that Miami has an O-line they can count on, Drake is close to being a huge star in the making...Tannehill with time is going to force people to have to notice him...though he has underachieved, Parker has bluechip type talent, that if he is able put it together, he could be a huge uncoverable star...Stills is a homerun on any given down...quite a few established, and possible stars in the making on defense.

Hopefully after this year we can start calling xavian Howard a "star"

Back
Top Bottom