Without Any Stars, Miami Dolphins Are Now the NFL's Least Interesting Team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Without Any Stars, Miami Dolphins Are Now the NFL's Least Interesting Team

Fans are underestimating the losses of Suh & Landry. They were productive. Forget about names.
Suh's release is the one that hurts the most, was/is a big fan of his and the double and triple team he required to slow him down, but hopefully the young kids will step up.

What's funny about this is what elite/known stars did the Patriot have before Brad came in and led them to a Superbowl?

Bledsoe?

Hell, even the recent Eagles. How many people can name 2 elite stars on that team outside of Weintz(Maybe)?

I'm the biggest critic here, well maybe not biggest, but top 50, and I like the team. We do need up and coming superstars and I think we may have a few diamonds in the rough that have the potential to shine in 2018. We absolutely have the potential for a few hidden gems ready for a breakout season and we still have the draft. I'm optimistic for once and happy we cleaned the house.

Wake and Jones should sell for sure. With the commitment they made financially to Tannehill, he should be around for a while and obviously Gase thinks he can make something of him. Perhaps Quinn or McDonald.

Back
Top Bottom