Wives in mid season form | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wives in mid season form

CattailsrEdible

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Mrs T and the future Mrs H!
pe4y9ube-1.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Future Mrs H? is that Hartline's woman? I thought she was younger.... Thats a bad pic of both of them. I've seen Lauren walking her dog in Plantation and shes a piece of you know what :hump:

You guys are so full if it. If Lauren T. came on to you you would be ALL over it. I crack up when I see all these critical comments. I've seen her in person and trust me she looks mighty fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

You guys are so full if it. If Lauren T. came on to you you would be ALL over it. I crack up when I see all these critical comments. I've seen her in person and trust me she looks mighty fine.
I'm not denying that she is beautiful girl, but she just doesn't look healthy. I bet ryan has to hold on to her tight when those strong, southern winds are trying to sweep her away as if she was withered palm frond.

Elbows too pointy. Wouldn't smash.

You guys crack me up. Everyone would smash both.

I'm not denying that she is beautiful girl, but she just doesn't look healthy. I bet ryan has to hold on to her tight when those strong, southern winds are trying to sweep her away as if she was withered palm frond.

Wait... She doesn't look healthy, but she's beautiful?

Just say it dude, you think she's attractive but are being too critical. I read it all the time on this forum, "t-hill's wife is way too skinny!!!". You guys know it's ok for a lady to be slim/petite?

What do I have in this? ...It's Sunday and the Phin's aren't playing, what else is there?

Back
Top Bottom