Wives in mid season form | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wives in mid season form

Wait... She doesn't look healthy, but she's beautiful?

Just say it dude, you think she's attractive but are being too critical. I read it all the time on this forum, "t-hill's wife is way too skinny!!!". You guys know it's ok for a lady to be slim/petite?

What do I have in this? ...It's Sunday and the Phin's aren't playing, what else is there?

A girl can be hot without being a perfect 10.

You guys are so full if it. If Lauren T. came on to you you would be ALL over it. I crack up when I see all these critical comments. I've seen her in person and trust me she looks mighty fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have seen her in person too...yea she is pretty and healthy looking, but I would not call her "hot' looking. Not enough curves for me.

I have seen her in person too...yea she is pretty and healthy looking, but I would not call her "hot' looking. Not enough curves for me.

I added some curves to fix this thread to your exact specifications.

FatGirl-1.jpg

Nice...but they could both could stand to gain a little weight. Love me some curves > over skinny minnies.

Okay is it me or does Hartline's woman have a little Olivia Munn thing going on.

You guys are so full if it. If Lauren T. came on to you you would be ALL over it. I crack up when I see all these critical comments. I've seen her in person and trust me she looks mighty fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

nooo way. I need a thick brunette

Lauren T is 1 skipped dinner from looking loke a zombie corpse!!

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

or my avatar...

You pigs commenting on other mens wives and girlfriends are pigs.:refuse:

Back
Top Bottom