Wives in mid season form | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wives in mid season form

Yeah, they look alright, but my 260-pound, long-haired hippie-looking ass deserves perfection. :crazy:

Another conquest of yours JC ? Someone from your past?

Just figured we could be Eskimo brothers, that's all.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

I see you got lucky on your date last night!

Bro you have no idea, except this diner never runs out of fresh rolls ;)

I added some curves to fix this thread to your exact specifications.

FatGirl-1.jpg

Roll in flour, find wet spot.

ive said from day 1 I didn't think that she was all that. but ive also said its directly related to what you've been around, Lauren T would be hot for my po dump town of Marshville, nc. but back when I was in college at ECU she would be middle of the pack. and nope, no one here would kick her out of bed, and really the big girl in the picture, heck if she caught me on a drunken night at 2 am when I was getting dirty pics on my cell phone from a girl I was too drunk to drive to see, big girl would be allowed to take me home and have her way. im equal opportunity, had size 0's and also girls that can belly up to a table with my fat butt. a 6-7 is best. im not knocking her, I just don't see what the infatuation is with her. attractive (yes if if love hip bones and a girl that leaves just as many bruises on your thighs as hers) but Ill also assume its just a bad pic, because the fact the guy in my profile pic looks like a fat b*****d I can be pretty gq when I want

I'm not denying that she is beautiful girl, but she just doesn't look healthy. I bet ryan has to hold on to her tight when those strong, southern winds are trying to sweep her away as if she was withered palm frond.

that made me laugh, usually jokes like you made a couple posts above this about a cheeseburger, are annoying and predictable. Bad pic of both, they are both way better looking than the pic in which they are still fine.

ive said from day 1 I didn't think that she was all that. but ive also said its directly related to what you've been around, Lauren T would be hot for my po dump town of Marshville, nc. but back when I was in college at ECU she would be middle of the pack. and nope, no one here would kick her out of bed, and really the big girl in the picture, heck if she caught me on a drunken night at 2 am when I was getting dirty pics on my cell phone from a girl I was too drunk to drive to see, big girl would be allowed to take me home and have her way. im equal opportunity, had size 0's and also girls that can belly up to a table with my fat butt. a 6-7 is best. im not knocking her, I just don't see what the infatuation is with her. attractive (yes if if love hip bones and a girl that leaves just as many bruises on your thighs as hers) but Ill also assume its just a bad pic, because the fact the guy in my profile pic looks like a fat b*****d I can be pretty gq when I want

I think you spent a little bit too much on this post. You're talking about someone you'll never meet here...

Back
Top Bottom