[Wolfe] Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel said LT Terron Armstead will be out Sunday vs. Giants. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Wolfe] Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel said LT Terron Armstead will be out Sunday vs. Giants.

Anybody here who watched Band of Brothers should remember when LT Spiers(sp?) told the one soldier "you should just accept that you're already dead and then you'll be able to function like a soldier should".........well, you guys as fans should accept the fact that you can’t count on Armstead to play.....all this stuff that we need him for this game or that game is all ridiculous ........if he plays then great but I for one stopped counting on him a long time ago.

Anybody here who watched Band of Brothers should remember when LT Spiers(sp?) told the one soldier "you should just accept that you're already dead and then you'll be able to function like a soldier should".........well, you guys as fans should accept the fact that you can’t count on Armstead to play.....all this stuff that we need him for this game or that game is all ridiculous ........if he plays then great but I for one stopped counting on him a long time ago.
i stopped my belief in him when i found out how long he waited til he got offseason surgery..

reporters are to afraid to ask.

The more the Armstead thing plays out, the more it hits me that we’ve given other players around here a lot more grief for always being hurt than this guy. And we gave this guy a bazillion dollars. Ugh

The crazy thing is….watch the replay. His leg didn’t twist. His ankle didn’t twist. He wasn’t fully rolled up like you see so often. He basically just took a bump to his calf area. And now he’s out for “weeks.”

I want him on the same bus out of town as Eichenberg.

The crazy thing is….watch the replay. His leg didn’t twist. His ankle didn’t twist. He wasn’t fully rolled up like you see so often. He basically just took a bump to his calf area. And now he’s out for “weeks.”

And Fangio is driving the bus

The man should hang it up and have a decent life after football
Agreed, Armstrong should retire. His body cannot handle the rigors of playing in the NFL. Leave him on as a coach, but cut bait so they can clear his roster spot. He's hurting the team, by not allowing for any continuity on the OL. His playing days are over.

We'll give Armstead the bus ride, but Eich has done nothing to warrant a free bus ride. Tell him to stick out his thumb and get the hell out of town by noon tomorrow.

Yeah, that's probably why I don't get upset about it. I still take my jabs though.

I could never understand why so many posters were happy with the acquisition, especially the same ones that ragged on Parker for missing some games.

Yeah, that's probably why I don't get upset about it. I still take my jabs though.

I could never understand why so many posters were happy with the acquisition, especially the same ones that ragged on Parker for missing some games.
Armstead is one of the best in the business when he is playing. Parker at his best was not. His career high was 72 receptions and only topped 800 yards once. I think the general feeling as well was that Armstead wants to play and the body isn't able. Not sure that could be said about Parker.

Armstead is one of the best in the business when he is playing. Parker at his best was not. His career high was 72 receptions and only topped 800 yards once. I think the general feeling as well was that Armstead wants to play and the body isn't able. Not sure that could be said about Parker.
It doesn't matter, if he misses nearly half the games. It forces the team to either acquire another starter for the same position or play with a backup-level tackle nearly half the time.

Back
Top Bottom