[Wolfe] Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel said LT Terron Armstead will be out Sunday vs. Giants. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Wolfe] Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel said LT Terron Armstead will be out Sunday vs. Giants.

its beyond un impressive, its a fireable offense
I mean Kosar - who had recently led his team to 3 afc title games, Testaverde, went 5-11 w Bledsoe (another guy who took his team to a SB), sucked w Cam Newton (SB QB - even if he kinda sucked when NE got him), Mac Jones - all of these guys were no 1 picks / 1st pick in the draft type players. And he can’t even play .500 ball w them. The Don won w every QB he ever had. Used 5 QBs to get to 6 SBs. Just saying

I like Lamm and am grateful he is our backup. I think he’s “good enough” personally.

We need someone else behind Williams though. Eich is unacceptable.
Well we wait for a week more before the fire sales start..the question is a) do we want it and b) can we afford it.

How about we trade Oggie and Eich to the Rams for Donald? Won't help center but would help our defense. 😂

TA (1) knee issue (2) back issues (3) stomach issues (4) serious wear and tear issues. To name a few.

Dude needs to reimburse the Dolphins for the fraud he perpetrated on Miami when he signed his deal. Then he needs to catch the next greyhound out of town and retire somewhere quiet and peaceful. And have a good life.

When is the trade deadline?

I have a hard time believing Grier and Co gonna stand pat with what we have. 🥶

Back
Top Bottom