[Wolfe] Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel said LT Terron Armstead will be out Sunday vs. Giants. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Wolfe] Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel said LT Terron Armstead will be out Sunday vs. Giants.

Our o-line is day and night with him out there. God he drives me insane When he is out there it seems like defenders fall down to avoid being blocked by him. He is a leader We do not need him the next 2 wks hopefully

The more the Armstead thing plays out, the more it hits me that we’ve given other players around here a lot more grief for always being hurt than this guy. And we gave this guy a bazillion dollars. Ugh
Never saw a player get so much money and so much leeway. The coaches never let him practice cause they know he might get hurt practicing. Why let him be a captain?

The crazy thing is….watch the replay. His leg didn’t twist. His ankle didn’t twist. He wasn’t fully rolled up like you see so often. He basically just took a bump to his calf area. And now he’s out for “weeks.”

I want him on the same bus out of town as Eichenberg.
he also got destroyed on his responsibility thus putting him in harms way, aka his fault he got hurt.

Never saw a player get so much money and so much leeway. The coaches never let him practice cause they know he might get hurt practicing. Why let him be a captain?
Good point. I remember when we had a broken down Ron Heller w his bone on bone knees in ‘94. He didn’t practice either, but he gutted it out like a warrior on Sundays. Not suggesting TA can “go” on sundays - it’s just so weird like every time he falls down he injures something

Watching MNF. Seattle has lost 3 OGs in the last few quarters. Injuries happen. Need acceptable backups. Lamm was decent for 2 weeks which we can live with. We can't live with Eich at center. That could be our Achilles. We don't have an NFL player at 2nd string center.

Armstead is one of the best in the business when he is playing. Parker at his best was not. His career high was 72 receptions and only topped 800 yards once. I think the general feeling as well was that Armstead wants to play and the body isn't able. Not sure that could be said about Parker.
pats signed and extended parker this offseason, also signed gesicki, let go of Jacobi Myers, and signed the uber washed up Zeke elliot..

lol...what a joke..nice gm'ing there buddy lol

Whenever I see him walk, I can’t believe that he plays professional football. I actually feel bad for what his mobility will be like once he hangs up the cleats.
he's severely knocked kneed which probably has something to do with chronic injuries.

Whenever I see him walk, I can’t believe that he plays professional football. I actually feel bad for what his mobility will be like once he hangs up the cleats.
I feel sorry for the guy in the long term. I feel he should retire and try to enjoy his future. Rather sad to see old players that can't walk in their sixties. Or earlier.

pats signed and extended parker this offseason, also signed gesicki, let go of Jacobi Myers, and signed the uber washed up Zeke elliot..

lol...what a joke..nice gm'ing there buddy lol
The Pats offense is so slow

The Pats offense is so slow
what??? nooooo, belicek built this offense..

lol, lets sign gesicki, extend parker and sign elliot.

sorry its such a joke i had to repeat it, just goes to show you what scams are going on in billion dollars organizations.

that title should be removed asap..

how bout this, the gm convinced the owner to get rid of tom ****ing brady, and guess what happens? he takes his team the following year to a super bowl title..lol

i cant write this **** man, lol…can you believe they allowed him to continue to be the gm after the games biggest talent evaluation blunder in history?

its really mind boggling to me how these things arent talked about publicly more.

what??? nooooo, belicek built this offense..

lol, lets sign gesicki, extend parker and sign elliot.

sorry its such a joke i had to repeat it, just goes to show you what scams are going on in billion dollars organizations.

that title should be removed asap..

how bout this, the gm convinced the owner to get rid of tom ****ing brady, and guess what happens? he takes his team the following year to a super bowl title..lol

i cant write this **** man, lol…can you believe they allowed him to continue to be the gm after the games biggest talent evaluation blunder in history?

its really mind boggling to me how these things arent talked about publicly more.
Yeah how did he think pushing Brady out was smart? He was still playing at a high level. He’s not been a successful HC by any measure w/out Brady. His record w any other QB - and he had a LOT of good ones - is just plain unimpressive

Yeah how did he think pushing Brady out was smart? He was still playing at a high level. He’s not been a successful HC by any measure w/out Brady. His record w any other QB - and he had a LOT of good ones - is just plain unimpressive
its beyond un impressive, its a fireable offense

Back
Top Bottom