Woody offer bigger than Kreutz? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woody offer bigger than Kreutz?

Originally posted by Samphin
Hey Baz, good thing you are no longer Marion37 eh?

:boohoo: I knew his day would come. My boy Brock has been cut. I think I'm going to go drink myself in to oblivion. After class of course......

Why not during class? I find that makes the day's lecture go by faster. Of course, this is coming from a teacher's point of view! :lol:

:lol: Interesting proposition. I'm a little afraid of my teacher though. She is an extremely hot 25 year old grad student with a bit of a temper. I dunno how she would react to my lack of soberness......:couch:

Only, one way to find out. Perhaps she could "discipline" you. Oy vey, I think I need to get healthy and get back to work, I am started to turn perveted. Stupid body being sick.

If we are going to get a Woody, we must really work it.

I just hope Tom Donahoe doesn't grab our Woody before we get a chance too.

Originally posted by Section126

:lolcry: :spit:

Of course, If Tom Donahoe grabs our Woody before we do, There could be some major penalties and laws broken.

:lol: ...oh he'll yank your woody alright:lol:

Originally posted by musphinzfan
Why the heck would Woody come to this Chit Hole team??...Why??...give me 1 good reason because the money isnt good enough.

Look at Kruetz he was offered a considerable amount more and decided to stay in Chicago.Dont get your hopes up because it will just get torn to shreads!!

Also you dont ACHOR a line with a Guard you start at LT and Smith is not the answer but very well could be the at LG or RG.

Kruetz knows Wannstedt. 'nuf said !! ;)

Fish don't have woody's, or if they do you'd need a magnifying glass to find them. Buffaloes on the other hand have very large ones.:lol:

Originally posted by finsrclowns

Fish don't have woody's, or if they do you'd need a magnifying glass to find them. Buffaloes on the other hand have very large ones.:lol:

This is speaking from experience I presume?:hump::lol: :eek: :splat:

Originally posted by Disgustipate
I dont think there is any chance if the money is near the same that Woody goes to Buffalo over Miami. Bad team, terrible place to live.

I wouldn't say we are a bad team, just a very dissapointing season.... This team has talent on BOTH sides of the ball.

Come on man, give some respect.

Originally posted by finsrclowns

What do you care? Buffalo is the city not the mascot. The mascot is some guy named Bill. Who knows how big of a woody Bill has?

And since your mascot is this Bill guy, why is there an American Bison on your helmet? You need a pic of your mascot Bill on your helmet. Probably the Mr Bill the little clay dude that used to be on SNL and got torn up or smashed by Sluggo every week. He'd be the most appropriate Bill for Buffalo

Originally posted by MrClean

Probably the Mr Bill the little clay dude that used to be on SNL and got torn up or smashed by Sluggo every week. He'd be the most appropriate Bill for Buffalo

Either that or;

Take your pick:

Billy Barty-Symbolizes their "short"-comings

Bill Cosby-Although athletic to some extent could never really make it. Perfect fit.

Bill Clinton-Face it he likes fat women, could be your mascot.

Billy Jean King-Self explanatory

Billy Goat-The ugly duckling of the sheep family, kinda the way the Bills are in the NFL.

Shall we keep going? I'm sure we could find that perfect "Bill" here somewhere.

:lol: :evil:

Bill fan Scott your team is talented they just under-achieved, like another team I know. I personally dont understand why they where SO bad.

Back
Top Bottom