Woody offer bigger than Kreutz? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woody offer bigger than Kreutz?

Originally posted by zeke0123
Bill fan Scott your team is talented they just under-achieved, like another team I know. I personally dont understand why they where SO bad.
two words my friend: Kevin Gilbride

hmmm that rymes with Dave wanestadt.

I have heard from someone who works at Dolphin camp, that Woody is as good as a Dolphin. I am very happy that we are getting him. Very glad Buffalo isn't getting him also. Way to go Spielman. He keeps the good job up.:tongue:

Originally posted by finzfan4life
I have heard from someone who works at Dolphin camp, that Woody is as good as a Dolphin. I am very happy that we are getting him. Very glad Buffalo isn't getting him also. Way to go Spielman. He keeps the good job up.:tongue:
a little premature aren't we?:rolleyes:

Nope not premature, i know this guy well, and he knows whats going on. Woody is gonna be A Fin. This awesome news, almost fell out of my chair when he told me. Welocme to South Forida Damien.:tongue:

Nope not premature, i know this guy well, and he knows whats going on. Woody is gonna be A Fin. This awesome news, almost fell out of my chair when he told me. Welocme to South Forida Damien.:tongue:
right...

Yeah, my friend told me that Owens is going to be a Bill, as well as Villareal:lol:

Hey look idiot, didn't come here to fight, just telling you what someone i know from Dolphins camp i know told me. Because ur a Bills fan and don't like it, is your problem. Go to the Bill's board if you don't like it. Welcome aboard Damien!!:)

You know what would be great if Woody happens If wooody pancakes Bruschi for a few RW tds :roflmao:

FF4 dont call CW an idiot hes a welcome buffalo troll.

Hey look idiot, didn't come here to fight, just telling you what someone i know from Dolphins camp i know told me. Because ur a Bills fan and don't like it, is your problem. Go to the Bill's board if you don't like it. Welcome aboard Damien!!:)
I'm not fighting with you...I'm laughing at you :lol:

It adds a little special something (what I do not know) to hear Beaufort T. Justice identify what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom