World Cup Seeding today!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

World Cup Seeding today!!!

I root for US and all latin american teams. But my main team is USA. I was there in 1994 World Cup US when they beat Columbia at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. One of my greatest sports experiences.

I root for Mexico!!
Obviously I`m Mexican

and of the european teams I root for France and Spain

Im not a big fan of soccer but I love the world cup, I can`t wait for june!!!

I love soccer. I use to play in a league as a kid until I moved. The World Cup is fun to watch.

Amars said:
I root for US and all latin american teams. But my main team is USA. I was there in 1994 World Cup US when they beat Columbia at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. One of my greatest sports experiences.

I was like 7 and I remember being at my Father's house with My Bro and I...when US won (the game ended at 10 PM EST, which was late to me since I was a little kid) we all jumped in our pool screaming and yelling.

I root for the USA first, then Ireland, then Ireland's historical oppressors. Funny how family lineage works.

Italy and the Czechs in the same group as the US. What a crock. That's three of the top 10 teams in the world in one group. Why on earth don't they allow seeding for #2 teams, instead of just #1 teams?

Go Ukraine we got Shevchenko and hes our only real chance we need him to play at the top of his game to even have a little chance.

wazzy said:
Does anyone know what group of teams Ukraine is stuck with?

Ukraine is with Spain, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia. thay have a good shot at qualifying to the next round

Ukraine could make it, but like you said Shevchenko needs to bring his -A- game. Spain should be a lock...the other 3 will dog it out.

Prime Time said:
Ukraine could make it, but like you said Shevchenko needs to bring his -A- game. Spain should be a lock...the other 3 will dog it out.

Spain is never a lock. That team chokes every World Cup.

phunwin said:
I root for the USA first, then Ireland, then Ireland's historical oppressors. Funny how family lineage works.

Italy and the Czechs in the same group as the US. What a crock. That's three of the top 10 teams in the world in one group. Why on earth don't they allow seeding for #2 teams, instead of just #1 teams?

The bigger crock is the Americans being seeded in the top 10. I believe they are 8 and Italy is 12. I'm not sure how these world rankings are done but if the USA is so good then why have Beasley and Howard before he was benched the only 2 to make any impact in soccer across the ocean??

I root Italia first and Canada second when it comes to football (soccer)

wpgfishfan said:
The bigger crock is the Americans being seeded in the top 10. I believe they are 8 and Italy is 12. I'm not sure how these world rankings are done but if the USA is so good then why have Beasley and Howard before he was benched the only 2 to make any impact in soccer across the ocean??

I root Italia first and Canada second when it comes to football (soccer)

What does that have to do with World Rankings? Um a lot of US players have played in Europe, but they like it better in the US so they stay here or come back here. Howard and Beasley chose to get better (which is what happens when you play in Europe instead of MLS), but some decided to stay in MLS because it is more comfortable for them and to make an ATTEMPT at making Soccer more popular in the World.

The rankings don't really mean anything BUT they are based on wins, losses, ties etc. in the previous games a National Team has played.

Back
Top Bottom