World Cup Seeding today!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

World Cup Seeding today!!!

wow i never realized there was soccer talk in here :eek:

For the ones that say that Mexico shouldn't be group leader, well you're just wrong, this years's group leaders were determined by performances on the last couple of world cups and the position that FIFA gives to every team, and Mexico was the 7th best i believe.

Quelonio man, Borgetti is finished, thank god Franco will be going to the world cup (even thought i hate him cause he plays for Monterrey) and i don't trust Kikin at all.

Now talking about the groups, the US better be careful, Italy is a tough team they will be going to the next phase, wich will leave the US, Ghana and the Czech Republic fighting for the other spot, now don't underestimate Ghana cause they have been playing great soccer for a couple of year now, and the Czech Republic is a very consistent team, be careful!

Now Mexico, i bellieve they are in the same situation, Portugal are a lock for the next round, and they will be fighting with 2 really unknown teams (Iran and Angola) but i have faith that we will advance to the next round at least :D

It's gonna be a great world cup, good luck to the US i hope they get to the next round and maybe there could be a rematch from the last world cup, we want revenge :evil: .

Prime Time said:
Ukraine? :lol: Bad odds

Whoa whos insulting Ukraine! If Ukraine can beat Spain and they will advance to slap whoever takes second in Frances division but if they take second in there division France will smash Ukraine off the map IMO

wazzy said:
Whoa whos insulting Ukraine! If Ukraine can beat Spain and they will advance to slap whoever takes second in Frances division but if they take second in there division France will smash Ukraine off the map IMO

You are selling your team short. I would take your boys in a game over France today. Were you not the first European team (besides Germany) to qualify for the World Cup??

Quelonio said:
The only reliable striker we have is Borgetti, and we are not about to call him in any way that reliable. Though he did have a good stretch of games that led to him going to Bolton. There is no one that could play with him though... Kikín Fonseca has a lot of heart but he is very limited... I hope that LaVolpe calls Franco.

And the fact tha Mexico wins in Azteca has nothing to do with anything, taking advantage of home field advantage is something that every team should do. The truth is that the rankings are stupid, but I think a case could be done for both of them to be where they where.

About the US star players leaving, I think they should, I think that everyone should leave (and i come from a country that never lets players leave) it is the only way to move from really good, to elite.

Exactly. Mexico's best player is Rafa Marquez and he is on Barcelona...

GO AZZURRI!!!!! (Lived in Verona, Italy from 1971-1975) :)

Back
Top Bottom