Worse Case Scenario | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worse Case Scenario

I like VC because of his versatility.

IT is clear that Rick wants guys that can play different positions on the Oline.

McIntosh can play TAckle and Guard. I believe that JAmes can aswell. As can Jerman.

Mckinney can play guard and center

and St Clair can play tackle and center.

I like Grove and Carey because of their versatility, i think that that is the only knock on Smiley - he is a pure guard.

Originally posted by TheBostonBomber
I don't think if u draft the right o-linemen, expecting him to start his far fetched. He would probably be rotating alot, thats ok with me. I believe if we draft the right o-linemen he can come in and make a positive impact.

If you pick the right guy in the 7th, he'll start too. The point is you have about a 50/50 chance that any 1st rounder will be good. The odds that they start in year 1 are lower than that. 28% of last year's picks started every game. (This is what many posters have been claiming. We draft OL and he comes in as the starter). Picks late in the round are even less likely to start year 1. So how can you think that the odds of a late 1st round pick starting in year 1 are good?

Originally posted by finsnchips
I like VC because of his versatility.

IT is clear that Rick wants guys that can play different positions on the Oline.

McIntosh can play TAckle and Guard. I believe that JAmes can aswell. As can Jerman.

Mckinney can play guard and center

and St Clair can play tackle and center.

I like Grove and Carey because of their versatility, i think that that is the only knock on Smiley - he is a pure guard.

There is some debate on whether Carey can play T at this level. I know Kiper says Carey can play G or T, but the reports I've heard are that the majority of the teams project him only at G.

Originally posted by rafael
There is some debate on whether Carey can play T at this level. I know Kiper says Carey can play G or T, but the reports I've heard are that the majority of the teams project him only at G.

That's just what we need, a RG....

Rick is confident that either J. St. Clair or someone else {G. Jerman / ???} can play RT in 2004...

That's what I heard Hank say the other day....

PHINZ RULE!!

:pirate:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

That's just what we need, a RG....

Rick is confident that either J. St. Clair or someone else {G. Jerman / ???} can play RT in 2004...

That's what I heard Hank say the other day....

PHINZ RULE!!

:pirate:

That doesn't seem to be Miami's opinion. Most if not all the OL they keep bringing in (both FA and draft prospects) are Ts.

Back
Top Bottom