worst AFC team other than titans or browns | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

worst AFC team other than titans or browns

Oakland,Denver and Titans maybe Bills (all depends on Losman). Denver has a mediocre d, Oakland has no D and Collins is to inconsistent so i Plummer. The Titans well they speak for themselves ot many big names losses all over. The Bills their D is in place St is in place on O the y need a TE and one more WR Eric Moulds has been slumping and their QB situation has yet to proves much like ours but to a bigger extent. They threw in a Rookie out of nowhere and said u start now and kicked out Bledsoe when he started to do decently, so Losman has alot of worth to prove in Buffalo.

The Oakland Raiders will be terrible. They have a sh*t head coach. I don't care if they got Randy Moss & Lamont Jordan. They're defense still sucks out loud. 3-13 for Oakland, mark my words.

the Dolphins, even with Saban they're going to struggle. I'm not very confident in the offensive line, defensive tackles, safeties, and Qb. Record wise I think they'll probably be one of the worst teams in the AFC, but they'll probably be a much better team at the end of the year than at the start. KC is my other consideration, I have little confidence in Priest staying healthy, and there WR core is still awful.

Broncos I believe are 1 of the 5 worst teams. they drafted 3 Cb's all of which are projects and the 1 that actually has long term value is more ready as a KR/PR than as a CB. Their DL was jetisoned for Clevelands of all teams so while there is potential there its an underachieving bunch that shannarat will really have to work on. At least the other bunch got them to 10-6. Plus they have plummer and their best wr is still a 35 year old rod smith who isnt the same player he was. Their young wr's watts and espcially Lelie still drop way too many passes. Their safeties are old, overrated(Lynch), and slow (Kennedy). The only respectable units I see there are the OL and LB's. There I think details it well.

I nominate the Texans after that. They have a lot of good young talent but young talent takes time to mature espcially at skill positions. i believe Carr will take another step foward but theres only so far foward you can go when your OL cant keep you upright. His skill set is outstanding though imo. The D front 7 needs some work as well. #2 wr is an issue though Gaffney could come into his own this year.

Oakland could be bad but i think their O can get them to 7-9 or 8-8.
Buffalo could be bad but i think the D can support Losman well enough to get to 8-8 or 9-7.

Other than those 4 teams + us I really dont see a lot of teams destined for losing records in the afc.

Justasportsfan said:
someone's got to educate some of these finfans around here. It's a hard job but someone's gotta do it. :D

He is a finfan like Clumpy. Just doesn't want to admit it. Afraid that his Bill buddies will give him wedgies

I am going to say the Broncos. They have too many turds on that team.

In todays NFL, only a few things are certain:

Buffalo will never win a superbowl
NYJ will never go win another superbowl
There will never be another undefeated team

ch19079 said:
we all know the titans will suck
and the browns are a safe bet to suck.
so which team do you think will be the worst in the AFC, other than those 2?
and explain why...

here is a list of AFC teams:
pats
jets
bills
fins
steelers
ravens
bengals
colts
jags
texans
chargers
broncoes
Kansas City
oakland
I would say Oakland...they brought in new guys that can play, but Turner with have a hard time keeping them in line. Thats my opinion.

I think the Colts and Pats will be the worst. :chuckle:

byroan said:
I think the Colts and Pats will be the worst. :chuckle:

Nice one shag

I think that the Raiders and the Jills will be worse

The raiders cause their D stinks, and the jills cause if they hadn't have come back from their bad start last year could have been worse than us :)

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
Oakland,Denver and Titans maybe Bills (all depends on Losman). Denver has a mediocre d, Oakland has no D and Collins is to inconsistent so i Plummer. The Titans well they speak for themselves ot many big names losses all over. The Bills their D is in place St is in place on O the y need a TE and one more WR Eric Moulds has been slumping and their QB situation has yet to proves much like ours but to a bigger extent. They threw in a Rookie out of nowhere and said u start now and kicked out Bledsoe when he started to do decently, so Losman has alot of worth to prove in Buffalo.

Listen, you are entitled to your opinion, and the Losman argument is valid, he has alot to prove.

But when you say that about Moulds it makes me wonder if you know what you're talking about.

Moulds in 04: Number 1 in the AFCE in Recieving Yards, Number four in the AFCE in TD's. Number 10 in the entire NFL in receptions

And Lee Evans was Number 1 in the ACFE in TD's, and Nuber 4 in the AFCE in yards.

With the addition of Parrish our wideouts are fine.

Back
Top Bottom