worst AFC team other than titans or browns | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

worst AFC team other than titans or browns

MiamiD3003 said:
Lets face it they made no improvements in the offseason and Palmer isn't all he is cut out to be.

WHAT???

Guy, Carson Palmer is awesome. He was really coming on strong in the second half of last year, as he continues to develop.

I think Palmer breaks out this year. I wish he was a Dolphin.

In fact, out of the plethora of young qb's still developing, (Carr, Leftwich, Harrington, Brees, Palmer, etc...), I'd probably take Carson Palmer 1st out of all of those.

Look strictly at his stats from the last 4 games of last year.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6337

SkapePhin said:
Either the Broncos or Bills imo.. Honestly.. For the Bills it all depends on Losman, but I think they took a step back this offseason, and will not have a good year.. The Broncos have been steadily declining, and ratface wont know what to do in the revamped AFC West.
Shanahan will do what he always does........cheat.

Broncos for all the reasons stated before.
Cleveland is also in for a tough year. They just have too many holes.

yea the broncos seem alot like us year, questionable personel moves and trying to break out of mediocrity. i have a feeling they could be 5-11 this year.

MelbournePhin said:
you have no depth at WR losman7. roscoe parrish hasnt proved squat

You're right he hasn't.

But how much depth do you need at wideout?

we have two quality starters (Moulds and Evans) PArrish is fast, Josh Reed is still on the team, he's had a rough couple years, but he's not terrible for a #4 guy. Sam Aiken should also get more of a chance this year.

But all in all, we are a running team.

I think that the Broncos will finally fall this year. There draft was horrible and their offseason pick ups was horrible aswell. After this year the Broncos will be a new team with a new coach.

Back
Top Bottom