worst AFC team other than titans or browns | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

worst AFC team other than titans or browns

Orange Porpoise said:
My guess would be Jacksonville. They got lucky in alot of games last year, this year they won't and will be 5-11.

gotta disagree on that one. they are a young team on the rise. look for ernest wilford (sp) to have a breakout year. their D is nasty and Byron is a stud

Losman7 said:
Listen, you are entitled to your opinion, and the Losman argument is valid, he has alot to prove.

But when you say that about Moulds it makes me wonder if you know what you're talking about.
I don't think most people can tell what he is saying anyway.

The Raiders....I love when they lose too.

As far as i am concerned, the Bengals will struggle mightely this year. Lets face it they made no improvements in the offseason and Palmer isn't all he is cut out to be. Thats all i got to say about that.

Texans, KC, Oakland, and unfortunatly us.

at first i thaught texans, but the texans have been able to win games, and have young tallent. D. Carr is improving and will surprise a lot of people.

my list would be: (from worst to less worse)
Broncos,
Fins,
Kansas City, (yeah i said it. you want to fight about it?? :D )
Raiders,
Bengals,
Jags,
Texans

Justasportsfan said:
Fins, having Feely learn a new system will be growing pains :lol:

He faced his growing pains last year. He'll be a better player as a result of it.

MelbournePhin said:
gotta disagree on that one. they are a young team on the rise. look for ernest wilford (sp) to have a breakout year. their D is nasty and Byron is a stud

I disagree on Leftwich. He hasn't lived up to his hype. Some in the media last year questioned whether his backup should start (Garrard??)

jlfin said:
He faced his growing pains last year. He'll be a better player as a result of it.
he should be better. but i know some people will still not like him, and will blame him for some losses. unless he shows some VERY SERIOUS improvement, i wouldnt be surprised if the fins have a diffrent QB after this comming season.

ch19079 said:
we all know the titans will suck
and the browns are a safe bet to suck.
so which team do you think will be the worst in the AFC, other than those 2?
and explain why...

here is a list of AFC teams:
pats
jets
bills
fins
steelers
ravens
bengals
colts
jags
texans
chargers
broncoes
Kansas City
oakland

Ahhhhhhhhhh a good yet tough question, this is a very tough confrence and the teams have talent, but IMO the worst teams are:

Jags: They proved that they are a good team, but they have problems, espcially with Taylor aching. 8-8.

Broncos - IMO Its Shanahan's last run this year, They have'nt done alot in the offseason, they just made strange moves. 7-9.

Browns - Crennel has a HUGE mess to clean up, they have had a decent offseason but they will be on the right track to bieng a good team 8-8 or 7-9.

P.S There are a few other teams that might go 8-8, and the Texans will probably have a 9-7 year, its time for them to step up. Nice thread.

djfresh47 said:
the Dolphins, even with Saban they're going to struggle. I'm not very confident in the offensive line, defensive tackles, safeties, and Qb. Record wise I think they'll probably be one of the worst teams in the AFC, but they'll probably be a much better team at the end of the year than at the start. KC is my other consideration, I have little confidence in Priest staying healthy, and there WR core is still awful.

lol our defense line? thats ;probably our strongest and deepest positions :hmmm:
wow the people i meet on this board i swear

Back
Top Bottom