Worst coach of All-Time? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst coach of All-Time?

The team Campo had was 75% the team Parcell's won with last year. Anybody could have been Jerry Jones puppet but it takes a real hard worker to not win with the talent that was on that team.

Why did'nt the dolphins get rid of Wanny and promote Norv to the HC coaching position? I like the guy when he was the coach of the Redskins they went through a time were they did not have alot of talent and did'nt spend alot of money on players and that was when he was there. IMO I believe he could be a good coach on a team with talent like we have had in the last four years.

Originally posted by 4THand10
Wayne Fonts??
Wayne Fonts was a hell of alot better then Marty However the hell you spell his last name or DW people in Detoit love Wayne he did more for that team then any coach since.

Originally posted by Brad528

Wayne Fonts was a hell of alot better then Marty However the hell you spell his last name or DW people in Detoit love Wayne he did more for that team then any coach since.
"Cocaine's a helluva drug":lol:

Ha ha ha look at the Lions record since Fonts left there team has been beyond bad. They have sucked and i believe it will change this year. **** they probaly will have a better record then the Bills.

The worst coach ever is John Cooper from Ohio State i know he didnt coach in the league but that wasnt the question

Back
Top Bottom