Worst coach of All-Time? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst coach of All-Time?

Marv Levy
Gregg Williams
Mike Mularkey

All coaches of a losing organization, 4 straight loses in a SB. A franchise losing record that will never be broken. God I hate the Bills.

Originally posted by #1NY PhinFan
Marv Levy
Gregg Williams
Mike Mularkey

All coaches of a losing organization, 4 straight loses in a SB. A franchise losing record that will never be broken. God I hate the Bills.
well, your last sentence explains your answer. Mike Mularkey?...he hasn't even coached a game yet--all he's done so far is hire assistants, and right now he gets an A+ in that department. Manboobs I won't argue, hell you should even add Bum's Son. But saying Levy is the worst is quite comical, especially since he owned Shula

Rich and Wanny. The one coach I liked the least was Buddy Ryan. He was a good DC but not a good HC imo and he was a total jerk.

Ozzy rules!!

Kotite & Handly, with Kotite getting the nudge. Honorable mention: Pete Carroll.

wanne is close but a shade better not saying much yeah me are close lets keep jay give me a break

With Wanny's record in Miami, I don't know how he could even be nominated for the worst coach ever. I don't care for him, but numbers are numbers.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Marty Morninwheg

....after winning the coin toss, he opted to kick in overtime...lol.

Truly a man ahead of his time.

ROD RUST AND DICK MACPHERSON!!!!

Coached the Patriots from 1990-1992 to a combined......9-39 record!!!

Wow...I wish Bob Kraft smoked a lot of crack and hired one of those two buffoons back.

Back
Top Bottom