worst fans in NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

worst fans in NFL

LSUsaintsman03

Practice Squad
Reaction score
who do yall think has the worst fans in the league? from my experience at dolphin games all the teams from the northeast (bills, jets, pats, giants) have rude fans, from my experience at saints games really only the eagles fans have been complete a-holes

There's no doubt it's Patriots fans. Go hang out at one of their message boards for a little while and you'll learn that.

Jets fans can be pretty harsh. But I'm pretty sure the Eagle fans will take the "Worst fans in the NFL' trophy with pride.

Pats Fans PERIOD!

I went to Highschool in Mass and go to College in boston! There is nothing worse. ****yiest F***in Fans in the NFL. Gotta love em ask em to name 2 players from there team besides Brady and Moss and they go :unsure: Huh?
Damn you Bandwagan fans

It's easly Eagles fans. Being from Philly i see it full circle. They threw snowballs at santa end of story

my seats in the superdome are in the section beside where all the visiting fans always sit and everytime we play the eagles there are multiple fights, this past season they had cops every few rows from the beginning of the game and there were still 3 fights

As bad as they are i love the passion they have for their teams. Believe me its full circle too us Phillies fans get as brutal.

theres a difference in being passionate and being a complete a-hole though. for example, LSU fans tailgating before the games will yell "tiger bait" and give you hell, but after that invite you to the tailgate and give you beer and great cajun cookin. after the game is a complete different story though if we lose:lol:

Jets fans can be pretty harsh. But I'm pretty sure the Eagle fans will take the "Worst fans in the NFL' trophy with pride.

Absolutely.

Eagles are definitely first.
What I saw firsthand when they came down here to Joe Robbie Stadium flat out shocked me.

Classless.

Having said that, Jet fans are without a doubt a close second..... the AFC champions of classless fans.

Eagles Fans period. They cheered when Michael Irvin was on the ground unable to move. It doesn't get much worse than that. Even though I personally hate Patriot fans.

From my experience, the Raiders have by far the worst fans. I was spit on, had a beer thrown at me, and called all sorts of names for simply wearing my Zach Thomas jersey when we played there a couple years ago. If they were that rude against the Dolphins I can only imagine how bad they are to fans from their division rivals.

Back
Top Bottom