worst fans in NFL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

worst fans in NFL

Jets fans are the worst because they'll talk smalk even after their team has lost the game! They never argue with you win their team wins. They simply tell you your team sucks. I usually reply with a quip about them taking I-75 North back to stinkin NY if they love it so much, They never take my advice...

What do you expect? It's an old rivalry...(thats been a bit lopsided lately)

"yea guys I know we've basically owned the series since Dan retired but you guys are really playing great ball, you should be proud of yourselves.."

GTFO

And don't go mistaking observations for trash talk. When you're 1-15 (or 4-12 for that matter) what seems like trash talk could actually have a solid base in reality, unless of course it's referencing history. Which leads me into how annoying Phin fans can be.

When things aren't going right, they resort to talking about going undefeated way back before most of the people on this board were probably born. Some of the people that use it as there impenetrable shield couldn't name 5 guys on the team without doing a Wikipedia search. They also love to forget that they haven't won a SB themselves since the 70's, but hey, there the only undefeated team in history so that trumps all.

For the next few days anyway...:lol:

What do you expect? It's an old rivalry...(thats been a bit lopsided lately)

"yea guys I know we've basically owned the series since Dan retired but you guys are really playing great ball, you should be proud of yourselves.."

GTFO

And don't go mistaking observations for trash talk. When you're 1-15 (or 4-12 for that matter) what seems like trash talk could actually have a solid base in reality, unless of course it's referencing history. Which leads me into how annoying Phin fans can be.

When things aren't going right, they resort to talking about going undefeated way back before most of the people on this board were probably born. Some of the people that use it as there impenetrable shield couldn't name 5 guys on the team without doing a Wikipedia search. They also love to forget that they haven't won a SB themselves since the 70's, but hey, there the only undefeated team in history so that trumps all.

For the next few days anyway...:lol:

Haha, the reason we talk about history is because your team has little to none to speak of. We've had better teams, (yes we had an undefeated one as you pointed out) better players (9 HOF'ers to the Jets 5) and a better winning percentage (can't remember the exact % but I know ours is better).

So yes we talk about history. We can because we have it. Come back on here when your team makes some worthy enought to speak of on this borad.
Thanks. :up:

Haha, the reason we talk about history is because your team has little to none to speak of. We've had better teams, (yes we had an undefeated one as you pointed out) better players (9 HOF'ers to the Jets 5) and a better winning percentage (can't remember the exact % but I know ours is better).

So yes we talk about history. We can because we have it. Come back on here when your team makes some worthy enought to speak of on this borad.
Thanks. :up:

Thanks for proving my point. :up:

i hear nasti storys about the bills up here, thats why when i do go to my 1st dolphins game hopefully next season, im tempted to not wear any really good clothes

Back
Top Bottom