Worst NFL uniforms | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst NFL uniforms

ABrownLamp

The Decider
Reaction score
Is it me or are the NFL uniforms getting uglier and uglier? The Bengals will look like fools this year. However, nothing can compare to the tragic Falcon uniforms. From sleek, mysterious black to rollerderby outfits. Pinstripes on the sleeves? Are you serious? Let us all pray that management does not follow suit with the Dolphins. Miami's colors are ugly enough. The last thing we need is a menacing dolphin on the helmet.

Worst uniforms: Falcons

Uniforms in most need of change: Buffalo Bills (what exactly is that on their helmet? A Buffalo? Oh I get it.)

Actually I think the Seahawks, Cardinals, Jags, Browns and Bengals are worse than the Falcons. IMO.

I think the Seahawks are the worst, any uniform w/ neon green in it can't look good :D

Hellion said:
Actually I think the Seahawks, Cardinals, Jags, Browns and Bengals are worse than the Falcons. IMO.
Hmmm I like the Browns and Jags uniforms

With out a doubt the Pittsburg Steelers have the worst uniforms. The fact they the steelers union symbol on only one side of the helmet is stupid. I looks like the ran out of money for the decals. Only haveing enough to put one on each helmet.

ABrownLamp said:
Is it me or are the NFL uniforms getting uglier and uglier? The Bengals will look like fools this year. However, nothing can compare to the tragic Falcon uniforms. From sleek, mysterious black to rollerderby outfits. Pinstripes on the sleeves? Are you serious? Let us all pray that management does not follow suit with the Dolphins. Miami's colors are ugly enough. The last thing we need is a menacing dolphin on the helmet.

Worst uniforms: Falcons

Uniforms in most need of change: Buffalo Bills (what exactly is that on their helmet? A Buffalo? Oh I get it.)
dude, if you're going to diss on the Bills uni then don't be stupid and diss the helmet. It's bad ***, a charging buffalo is a lot better than a constipated looking dolphin with an "M" helmet on it's head. Now the jersies, that's another matter, we should switch back.

CirclingWagons said:
dude, if you're going to diss on the Bills uni then don't be stupid and diss the helmet. It's bad ***, a charging buffalo is a lot better than a constipated looking dolphin with an "M" helmet on it's head. Now the jersies, that's another matter, we should switch back.

The white ones have grown on me and i like them but the blue ones are ugly and the blue panrs are ugly. The Bills always used to look good in white and white, they shouldn't have changed their jerseys but i'm sure in 5-10 years they go "retro" and bring them back so the fans can buy new jerseys :D

Call me crazy cause everyone seems to disagree, but I hate Tampa's uniforms. There is too much going on. The greatest uniforms in sports seem to be simple/effective. Not overly elaborate.

t2thejz said:
Hmmm I like the Browns and Jags uniforms

I can live with the Browns, infact I like their orange jerseys, but the Jags, man those black pants with teal jerseys are ugly as hell, it looks like they woke up and couldn't fine matching clothes.
Speaking of mismatch anyone notice that when the Eagles wear their all green uniform that the jersey and the pants are not the same color green?

Best Unis -Oakland
Its simple and its intimidating.

Miami should bring out the Navy jerseys this year, bring some intimidation this year.

Worst Uni-Browns Orange Jerseys
That is by far the worst loooking jersey ever.

ThunderCane said:
With out a doubt the Pittsburg Steelers have the worst uniforms. The fact they the steelers union symbol on only one side of the helmet is stupid. I looks like the ran out of money for the decals. Only haveing enough to put one on each helmet.
:lol:
i would say the brown's uniform takes the prize for worst followed by steelers a close 2nd.

Worst all time - old Rams
Worst currently - Bills

I like the Jets unis right now but I hate what they had before, the mostly green ones, especially their helmets. They looked like little green monsters but in bad way not an intimidating way.

..and I agree on the Steeler's helmets. Ialways thought it looked dumb having it on one side. I also like the Titan's uni's and still think theyre the best right now/

Back
Top Bottom