Worst NFL uniforms | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst NFL uniforms

That third jeresy that the Dolphins wore on Monday night was preety bad.

Titans have good unis. Texans have awesome unis (too bad about that nickname :shakeno: )
Hate the Bills, Steelers, Seahawks unis.
Love Dolphins colors and unis (even don'y mind the orange jerseys.)
It seems I am in the minority here but I love the aqua jersey w/ aqua pants. Very Cool.

Id say the worst in the league would have to be the Bengals new ones. Man those are bad.

I really dont like the Dolphins jerseys, the Bills look like they are from a CFL team along with the Seahawks. But the ugliest color combination in the league belongs to the Washington Redskins. Just plain nasty.

Yeah, the Bills jerseys are pretty bad. The blue on the shoulders doesn't even match the blue used for the numbers.

I think the best uni's belong to us, the Bears and the Broncos. Love the navy and orange.

gr8slayer said:
I really dont like the Dolphins jerseys, the Bills look like they are from a CFL team along with the Seahawks. But the ugliest color combination in the league belongs to the Washington Redskins. Just plain nasty.
The Skins have the worst uni's??? Look at the Bills! What is a bill?

i dont know about the rest of you but i like the Falcons black ones and i like the bengal new ones

I concur.
In fact, every Orange uniform is pretty horrible if it doesnt belong to the U.
This include the Broncos and the Dolphins.
34RWilliams said:
Worst Uni-Browns Orange Jerseys
That is by far the worst loooking jersey ever.

RickyIsAn@ss said:
i dont know about the rest of you but i like the Falcons black ones and i like the bengal new ones
I like the Falcons red jersey way more. I also think that Houston should have used the red jersey as their regular jersey in the first place instead of the blue. It looks a whole look better and more unique to me with the dark blue and the cool font they have.

Back
Top Bottom