Worst NFL uniforms | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst NFL uniforms

The Jaguars have one of the best NFL uniforms & I think the Falcons do too. The new black Bengals jersey is the shizit.

The worst: Browns, Bills, & Seahawks

Ya'll are crazy. You actually think the pumpkinheads have great uniforms? I think the sun down here has damaged your eyes something fierce. As for the Steelers having ugly unis? WhaT?! No respect for history, tradition. The Bears, The Steelers, The Packers, The Raiders. The historic franchises of the NFL have the best uniforms. It's like yankee pinstripes.

The Falcons, The Titans (wtf is the logo?) and The Bengals have the ugliest uniforms in the league. They all look like they belong to the CFL.

actualy this is just like an age group argument. everyone 20 or younger loves falcons type jerseys, everyone up hates them. kinda funny i think. you cant take 10 steps without seeing a mike vick jersey in boca.

SMadison29 said:
The Jaguars have one of the best NFL uniforms
I like the Jags white uniform but as long as they wear the black/teal uniform they'll always look like an unmade bed. :lol:

SMadison29 said:
The new black Bengals jersey is the shizit.

Does this meen you like them? :confused:

The Bengals should be on a box with this dude. :lol:
clear.gif

Don't ask me why I'm doing this but i've been really sick this past week and bored so I have extra time on my hands. I will go through every team's unis:

AFC:

Buffalo: I like the white and white combo but any other combo looks bad and they amde a bad decision changing a few years ago.

Miami: I like the current uni's(just don't ever wear the teal and teal combo again) mainly b/c we've had the upper hand since you tweaked them around '97. When I see the mid 90s uni's I cringe b/c you beat us all the time so I don't like those.

New England: I like them.

NY Jets: I'm biased, my favorite uni in the league :D

Baltimore: I like them.

Cincy: I used to love Cincy's uni's before they tweaked them around '97 or so, the new uni's look ok but it's definitely a step down.

Cleveland: Boring yes but also clasic and i like them(just not the orange jerseys).

Pittsburgh: I don't think the white jerseys and yellow pants look good but overall they have a nice uni.

Houston: I like them.

Indy: They actually have tweaked them this offseason going w/ a darker blue on the uni's and grey facemasks on the helmets. This is another classic look that I like.

Jax: Before they went crazy w/ the black pants and jerseys they had great uni's. Whether it was white and white or the blueish jerseys they used to look great.

Tennessee: When they debuted in '99 I didn't like them but they grew on me and now I like them.

Denver: See Tennessee(except they debuted these uni's in '97)

KC: They could do w/o the red pants but other than that I like them.

Oak: I hate the raiders but they have good uni's.

SD: I think they have the best logo and I also like the uni's.

NFC:

Dallas: I like them.

NYG: The blue jerseys are ok but other than that their unis are putrid. before Atlanta switched 2 years ago if you didn't look at the helmet you couldn't tell who you were playing if they were wearing the white jerseys and silver pants(and it looked much better in Atlanta b/c of the balck helmet).

Philly: They are ok.

Washington: Nice uni's(as long as they don't crack out the spear helmets and uni's)

Chicago: Nice

Detroit: I don't like the switch they made, they had nicer uni's before.

GB: Classic, I like them.

Minnesota: Nice

Atlanta: I like them.

Carolina: ok.

NO: ok(just don't wear the black pants)

TB: I like them.

Arizona: The only team that looks better w/ colored pants and jerseys.

SL: ok.

SF: good

Seattle: White and white looks ok every other combo is Hideous. You just can't put flourescent green on your uni and expect it to look good.

I think the Miami white/white combo is nice. It would be awesome if they wore that every game.
I hate the Redskins jersey's. Spear or no spear. The only thing I ever liked about them was seeing Steve Spurier standing on the sidelines next to a bunch of guys in garnet and gold with spears on their helmets.
I could care less what the Falcons do, but it would be nice to see them in red jersey's and white pants.
The Vikings are the best. Nothing beats Bryant McKinnie in a purple jersey.
But the worst NFL uniforms ever, I think, are the old Tampa Bay (bright orange) and, the old Houston Texans (before they were the Oilers).
The best ever were the old Patriots with the Minuteman hiking the ball.
But, the worst current uniforms are the Brown's brown/brown combination.

That said, I was alway wondering these two things about uniforms.
1. If the Browns are brown, why are their helmets orange?
2. Why are all of the pro sports teams in Pittsburgh (Steelers, Pirates, Penguins) black and yellow?

official colors of the city since 1899. The Steelers used to be called the Pirates as well, they changed to the "steelers" later on. When the Penguins started out their colors where Blue and White they changed them later 1980. Hope that answers your question. As for why the logo is only on one side, they first tried them out they were still using the gold helmets and wanted to seee how it would look on just the one side. since so many people thought it looked good/generated so much interest in the team they just left it like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
the old Houston Texans (before they were the Oilers).

Do you mean the Dallas Texans from the AFL? They actually went on to become the KC Chiefs not the Houston Oilers.

nyjunc said:
Do you mean the Dallas Texans from the AFL? They actually went on to become the KC Chiefs not the Houston Oilers.
Yea. That's probably the one. I must have gotten them confused. Either way, those were some pretty ugly uniforms.

DrDevice said:
official colors of the city since 1899. The Steelers used to be called the Pirates as well, they changed to the "steelers" later on. When the Penguins started out their colors where Blue and White they changed them later 1980. Hope that answers your question.
Yes it did. Thank you.

Titans have the hottest uni in the NFL

Dolphins have some of the best, most unique colors. But the uniforms could tweaked a bit. Make em a little more flashy, without making em look ugly.

Back
Top Bottom