Would be ecstatic with this first round | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would be ecstatic with this first round

Soooo who's going to be the QB next year? I don't know if I can handle watching 2 years of this craptacualr play. It doesn't even have to be Tua but a QB should be drafted with one of the 2 1st round picks. Especially if Tua is there at 8.

is it a violation of TOS to say this is new jerk material for the rosen fan club? asking for a friend.

Is there a Rosen fan club after today? Pretty sure part of the Rosen fan club got integrated into the "I hope they pass on Tua just so random strangers on the internet can be mad for my enjoyment even if it means passing on a good QB"--the name is a work in progress.

Is there a Rosen fan club after today? Pretty sure part of the Rosen fan club got integrated into the "I hope they pass on Tua just so random strangers on the internet can be mad for my enjoyment even if it means passing on a good QB"--the name is a work in progress.
That names longer than a checkout line at Walmart in peak hours....

This is option bring in Cam newton..spend some money on ol ,pass rusher and starting cb on other side of ball. We might be luck and make playoff in 2020

Last edited:
Especially if Tua is there at 8.

Actually a good point. Might take him at 8 but I'm thinking after workouts and pro days, I don't believe Tua will be #1. If you can get 2 fantastic edge rushers and Tua, I'm in.

Let cut bs out and bring in Cam newton..spend some money on ol ,pass rusher and starting cb on other side of ball. We might be luck and make playoff in 2020
Cam Newton is 0-9 in his last nine starts. The undrafted backup QB Kyle Allen is 5-1 in his starts dating back to last year. Hell no to a broken down athlete and bad QB Cam Newton.

Cam Newton is 0-9 in his last nine starts. The undrafted backup QB Kyle Allen is 5-1 in his starts dating back to last year. Hell no to a broken down athlete and bad QB Cam Newton.
Cam is hurt. When he is health he is good...it just option...I think it could work. Carolina ain't going no where w out Cam..either way dolphins go. it ain't going be easy..

Cam is hurt. When he is health he is good...it just option...I think it could work. Carolina ain't going no where w out Cam..either way dolphins go. it ain't going be easy..
Cam Newton is one of the most overrated QB's I've ever seen. He is a great athlete and is tough as hell, but he is a below average QB especially since he has lost some of his athleticism due to age and injuries.

Back
Top Bottom