Would of u wanted Jerry Rice as a 4th? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would of u wanted Jerry Rice as a 4th?

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
I wouldn mind Having Jerry for a 1yr we do have a good team now with free agent pick ups and a good draft if we would have picked him up we look dangerous

Nublar7

FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Na, Jerry Rice isn't very good anymore. Fact is, he may not even make the Broncos final cut. I honestly would take Thompson(our current #4) over Rice.

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
Jerry needs to ride off in the sunset. It's kinda embarassing to see him bumping around like a journeyman after all he's achieved.

Root Beer

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
dominizzo said:
I wouldn mind Having Jerry for a 1yr we do have a good team now with free agent pick ups and a good draft if we would have picked him up we look dangerous

Rice wants to be a 1st, 2nd or 3rd option.

At this point in his career I dont see him beating Chambers, Boston or Booker for any of those slots!

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
Nublar7 said:
Na, Jerry Rice isn't very good anymore. Fact is, he may not even make the Broncos final cut. I honestly would take Thompson(our current #4) over Rice.

as muhc as i like jerry rice, your right man, id even take gilmore over him right now

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Jerry should not be out there embarrasing himself the way Willie Mays and Muhammad Ali did when they got too old....a guy has to know when to call it quits.

JAcK o D1AmonDs

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
No Jerry wasphenominal he should have quit after the 2003 season with some props still left, he had one good gamelast year that wasthe monday night game plus Jake PLummer will be throwing too many balls to the defense too get Jerry the ball

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I wouldn't have minded us picking up Jerry Rice and I thought he would've been great to have to teach ALL of your WR's a thing or two... but I'm really happen with our WR Corps the way it is now.

jnewmant

Hit folks and like it!
Reaction score
Jerry's a great guy but his playing days seem to be behind him, he's lost a step or two (or ten) and he's just tarnishing his hall of fame legacy

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I guess everyone is saying NOPE....that's about right.

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Jerry Rice is no longer the type of player who could turn a potentially good team into a potentially dangerous team. He wouldn't of made much of a difference.

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
A 4th WR must also play special teams. Rice can't (and probably won't) play special teams.

No need for that kind of headache.

Top Bottom