Would of u wanted Jerry Rice as a 4th? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would of u wanted Jerry Rice as a 4th?

Why does everyone think he should give it up? He still loves the game and as long as there's a team out there willing to pay him he's going to play. I would take him over Thompson or Gilmore.

It's sad. The guy was the best ever , now he's trying to catch on as a 4th? Very sad. It will ruin his legacy.

byroan said:
Why does everyone think he should give it up? He still loves the game and as long as there's a team out there willing to pay him he's going to play. I would take him over Thompson or Gilmore.

agreed. the man still wants to play and has earned the right. stop telling him he needs to retire. he played pretty well for seattle last year anyway.

byroan said:

You sure are a smart one aren't you? Can you possibly add something factual or do you babble to babble?

I never saw it mentioned, so I mentioned it.

Rice wouldn't be willing to accept a #4 role, if he ever became that bad he would retire

No thanks, we are fine at WR and he doesnt upgrade the position imo. Besides I think Thompson is better than him at this point so Rice would #5, not worth it

nick19991 said:
Rice wouldn't be willing to accept a #4 role, if he ever became that bad he would retire

Actually I think he'll be 4 in Denver behind Watts, Rod Smith, and Lelie, if he even makes the team.

sandt38 said:
You sure are a smart one aren't you? Can you possibly add something factual or do you babble to babble?

I never saw it mentioned, so I mentioned it.

u are the one that restated the fact that jerry was on the broncos

Back
Top Bottom