Would of u wanted Jerry Rice as a 4th? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would of u wanted Jerry Rice as a 4th?

NO to Jerry Rice........Know when to say when......and Jerry dont know when......an absolute shame.....the same if Marino would have signed with the Vikings.......I still cringe imagining Marino in a Viking uniform......I would have cried....for him. :cry:

dominizzo said:
I wouldn mind Having Jerry for a 1yr we do have a good team now with free agent pick ups and a good draft if we would have picked him up we look dangerous

how does a 4-12 team look suddenly dangerous if they pick up a fourth WR?

clown. :yell:

sandt38 said:
You sure are a smart one aren't you? Can you possibly add something factual or do you babble to babble?

I never saw it mentioned, so I mentioned it.

If you read other posts you would see it being mentioned. You're the one stating the obvious.Someone with 11 posts is saying I babble? :shakeno:

Here's a question with an obvious answer for you. How many Super Bowls have the Bills won?

dominizzo said:
ur a clown if u dont like the post dont answer it u ham. Stop jinxing us u anti dolpfin fan:fire:

How is he antidolphin for stating the truth? Rice doesnt suddenly make us dangerous.

I agree totally with Byroan. I think if a players heart is still in the game I think he should play if people want him. I wouldn't mind the dolphins picking him up but i think it would be unfair considering he would have to be fighring just to get on the depth chart well I think Denver he will be a for sure 4th.

Also, just because the guys a legend doesn't mean you should stop playing the game because of your reputation and everything. People should understand that he loves the game and he wants to play and that he was the best at one point and will still be considered one of the best if not the best by many people

dominizzo said:
dude relax man im just saying if we had sign him we would have a dangerous offense and 4 recievers

I am relaxed, just saying the guy was telling the truth. Rice doesnt make us more dangerous than we already are with Thompson.

DonShula84 said:
I am relaxed, just saying the guy was telling the truth. Rice doesnt make us more dangerous than we already are with Thompson.

id rather have Rice than Thompson the guy is an underachiever. I'd take anyone out there to play the 4 slot than Thompson ,HEck id give YAtil GReen a chance , im sure hes better tha:lol: n Derrius

dominizzo said:
id rather have Rice than Thompson the guy is an underachiever. I'd take anyone out there to play the 4 slot than Thompson ,HEck id give YAtil GReen a chance , im sure hes better tha:lol: n Derrius

Well then you didnt watch very much of Thompson last year. He is definitely an underachiever, but he has more potential and upside at this point in his career than Rice.

Jerry is the BEST of all time, hands down, but, at this point, he offers no better talent than does Thompson... The 49ers need to sign him already and let him retire... Come on Jerry, stop it, it's over, let the 49ers sign you and retire...

djfresh47 said:
Actually I think he'll be 4 in Denver behind Watts, Rod Smith, and Lelie, if he even makes the team.

that sucks, I never thought he would want that little of a role. I thought he was going for the slot WR role

Agua said:
Jerry needs to ride off in the sunset. It's kinda embarassing to see him bumping around like a journeyman after all he's achieved.

Yup, he's going to go out like his buddy Montana.....on bottom. :shakeno:

Jerry needs to retire like right now. The greatest WR of all time and he chooses to embarrass himself like this. Someone needs to talk to him for gods sake.

Back
Top Bottom