Would the Heat w/ LeBron overtake the Dolphins as Miami's most popular sports team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would the Heat w/ LeBron overtake the Dolphins as Miami's most popular sports team?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Would the Miami Thrice basketball superstar pairing on the Heat put them over the top in regards to overall popularity in Miami? The Dolphins have traditionally been THE sports team in South Florida... However, with so much star power on the Heat, that could make them more popular and followed than the Dolphins.

Would you anticipate the Heat season more than the Dolphins season if this comes to fruition?

Would the Miami Thrice basketball superstar pairing on the Heat put them over the top in regards to overall popularity in Miami? The Dolphins have traditionally been THE sports team in South Florida... However, with so much star power on the Heat, that could make them more popular and followed than the Dolphins.

Would you anticipate the Heat season more than the Dolphins season if this comes to fruition?

I think so and everyone knows I am a die hard fin fan, but I look at it more as it will make Miami a huge sports town and it will make Ross compete with the Heat to be the best. Causing Stephen to continue being a big spender in Free Agency

I think the championships are going to have to sell the tale but for now I agree with the Dolphins, the rising tide benefits everyone. This will only benefit the Dolphins by making Miami more of a sports crazy town.

Very doubtful, but if they win a championship, they will give the Dolphins a slight run for their money, but no way they become more popular then the Dolphins.

Very doubtful, but if they win a championship, they will give the Dolphins a slight run for their money, but no way they become more popular then the Dolphins.

Thing is you are gonna have NBA fans from every where buying a ticket to witness this circus. The arena is gonna be sold out every night. Trust me I live down here.

If the Marlins catch up maybe ESPN will start sucking up to Miami sports teams....

I think the future is bright for the Heat, Dolphins, and Canes.

No one's come close to owning this region since Marino as has Miami Wade County (and Gloria Estafan). Adding LeBron and Bosh and several championships over the next 5 years will garner constant national coverage and IMO makethem the biggest draw in town.

You'll certainly see more Dolphin players at Heat games than you'll see Heat players at Dolphin games... if that's not already the case...

It's more convenient and entertaining for fans to go inside the arena to see the Heat play, than to go out in the heat and see an empty arena...

You'll certainly see more Dolphin players at Heat games than you'll see Heat players at Dolphin games... if that's not already the case...

It's more convenient and entertaining for fans to go inside the arena to see the Heat play, than to go out in the heat and see an empty arena...

Are yo a Dolphins fan? Cause you are doing a great job of making the Fins sound like crap.

The Heat will hands down be the most exciting team to watch, especially since they play so many more games than NFL teams do. Lebron is already ridiculously huge...add D-Wade and Bosh...fugut -et-about-it! I love the Dolphins to death, but the Heat will be the main attraction in South Beach until we win us a Super Bowl....or even get to playoffs!

I love the Fin, Canes, Marlins and Heat ( in that order ) but man nothing has got me more giddy than this $**T...The heat will be the biggest draw but ask anyone I know and 1 Fins Championship could trump an entire Heat Dynasty ...on a side note the to shove this in New Yorks face is the best feeling of allllll

Back
Top Bottom