Would U Do This????

southjerzmastax

Hammered
Reaction score
TRADE YOUR FIRST ROUND #2 PICK for EDGE & A HIGH 2ND ROUND PICK????
I THINK IT WILL HELP OUT ON BOTH MIAMI`S PROBLEM AND THE COLTS PROBLEM WITH THERE DEFENSE OR RUNNING BACK POSITION!!! WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?? I THINK ITS A EXCELLENT IDEA WE HAVE TO TAKE A ADVANTAGE OF!!

Dubfire

Deep Dish Fan
Reaction score
The Colts are not even offering that. We have already gone over the Edge thing a million times. Too much $$$$$.

Dont you have a mall to go to or something?

Joey 22

Second String
Reaction score
No, nein, never, uhuh, any negative expresion cant describe how repulsive that trade is if Saban did that I would ask for his head even before he coaches his first game.:shakeno:

perezferia

DIEHARD DOLPHIN
Reaction score
southjerzmastax said:
I THINK IT WILL HELP OUT ON BOTH MIAMI`S PROBLEM AND THE COLTS PROBLEM WITH THERE DEFENSE OR RUNNING BACK POSITION!!! WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?? I THINK ITS A EXCELLENT IDEA WE HAVE TO TAKE A ADVANTAGE OF!!
For the last time, Edgerrin James DOES NOT FIT LINEHAN'S OFFENSIVE SYSTEM AT ALL. He needs quick backs that hit the hole hard and are elusive, Edgerrin is a patient back that waits for blocks and takes on tacklers head on.

IT'S NOT A GOOD FIT! FOR GOD'S SAKE, LET IT GO!

alopez34

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
NOOOOOO Edge is not worth a 2nd overall pick he is too old he only has 1 or 2 great years left then it is down hill from there.

Shifty187

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
alopez34 said:
NOOOOOO Edge is not worth a 2nd overall pick he is too old he only has 1 or 2 great years left then it is down hill from there.
What?:rolleyes:

Edge is only 26!

He isnt worth the #2 overall pick but barring a major injury hes got another 4-6 great seasons in him!

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
southjerzmastax said:
what a high second when the original plan was to swap 1sts...stupid deal

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
southjerzmastax said:
First of, I thought we were done with the Edge threads?
Secondly, why the hell are you yelling for?

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
southjerzmastax said:

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I would perfer to keep the #2 pick, plus it has more value. We can draft a younger and fresher guy that can do good for us in the future.

Dolphin39

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAY

We don't need or want, Edgerrin James here in Miami! Draft a younger player who has gas left in his tank, as well as, healthy knees. Oh yea, lets get one that will finish his runs as well!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom