Would We Have Made Playoffs With L Jackson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would We Have Made Playoffs With L Jackson

Unless he sustains a major injury, he'll be a force in the league for a long time.
He has to improve on alot of stuff before he's anything close to a force... 12 fumbles is one of them, completing more than 60% of his passes wouldnt hurt either...

Just read an article referencing Balt making playoffs with him and it referenced Ross suggesting a trade back to grab him in the draft.

This got me thinking , same team, same coach, if LJ played those last 3 would we have gotten wc?

Impossible to predict.

I believe so. Better running game keeps D off the field. I also think players rally around Jackson unlike Tannehill.

Patriots definitely would have shut down those gimmick running plays he lived off and forced him to play traditional QB. Have you watched the guy try and play QB? Please!

The one thing that shows me that he 100% would have taken us further than Tannehill is that all the talking heads here think he wouldn't. You guys are the worst evaluators I have ever seen. You bitch about Ross losing all the time and then want the team to tank for 2 years straight without drafting a QB. Stop drinking your own koolaid.

The one thing that shows me that he 100% would have taken us further than Tannehill is that all the talking heads here think he wouldn't. You guys are the worst evaluators I have ever seen. You bitch about Ross losing all the time and then want the team to tank for 2 years straight without drafting a QB. Stop drinking your own koolaid.

I mean, it is a message board. It’s all in fun. But I kind of get what you’re saying.

No, this team has so many deficiencies that a running back with a penchant for throwing the ball would have had little impact.

I think Lamar can be a really good quarterback if he adapts to the NFL the way Steve McNair did. However, I don't think we would have made the playoffs even if we had Andrew Luck or Drew Brees last season, as horrendous as our defense and coaching was.

Something to keep in mind: John Harbaugh will sign an extension knowing full well he is stuck with Lamar Jackson. He’s smarter than you.

I think we would have made it. Even if the kid is a one season wonder. At the very least it would have been bizzare watching him trade runs w Josh Allen. What has this sport come to?

Back
Top Bottom