Would You Give Manny Wright Another Opportunity? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Give Manny Wright Another Opportunity?

Should We Give Manny Another Opportunity?

• Yes, Sometimes Youth-Bad Calls Are Even Worse Under A Liar Coach (Nick Saban)

Votes: 76 87.4%
  • No, I Don't Care What He Did, But I Don't Want Him Back!

Votes: 11 12.6%

• Total voters

postermaster

Finsavior
Reaction score
Now, given the circumstances, I think that Manny Wright was not a 100% wrong and that a second chance could change his youth-bad calls into knowledge...

I'd like to see Manny under another HC and see how he really is, in college he was great and sources say that he was very coachable.

Frankly I have no idea if the guy can play. I have no problem bringing him to camp to see if he is mentally ready. If he comes in at 380 you know he's done. If he has a brain in his head, he shows up in great shape and takes advantage of a new opportunity. I for one am not expecting anything but hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Of course. Otherwise you wasted a 5th. On a side note, I'd like to see him in a shampoo commercial: no more tears!

he needs to go to the CFL and become a man

if he doesn't want to prove himself somewhere then he might as well chase another dream

Given all that has come out about Saban, I think it's clear that he was the problem. Hell yes you invite Manny to camp right now, explaining that he'd better show up ready to play but that this is a new coach and a clean slate for him. It's a golden opportunity for him to show that he's a man and a heck of a football player, and he won't get a third shot if he blows this one.

Given all that has come out about Saban, I think it's clear that he was the problem. Hell yes you invite Manny to camp right now, explaining that he'd better show up ready to play but that this is a new coach and a clean slate for him. It's a golden opportunity for him to show that he's a man and a heck of a football player, and he won't get a third shot if he blows this one.

Exactly

Ya still just don't quit. WRight is a quitter. When the going got tough, he quit. Wrong attitude to have in a lockeroom.

100% agree

like Saban I doubt his heart is in it

he's closer to that DE that flipped out on JJ than he is to a real NFL player

I guess Mike O doesn't want Ricky back this year then.

The question asks if Manny should get a 2nd chance. No one took away his first chance. He decided not to play. Saban did not make that choice for him. In fact, Saban refused to release him after Manny requested it.

If Manny wants to come back and try to make the team I am all for it. We gave up a 5th and it would be nice to get something out of it. Manny looked good at times, especially when he sacked Losman at Dolphins Stadium.

like Saban I doubt his heart is in it

he's closer to that DE that flipped out on JJ than he is to a real NFL player

If you are gonna judge in "heart" matters, please don't emphasize Saban...

Storyline:

*Alabama contacts Nick Saban about a new coaching job.

*"I'm definitely not taking the Alabama Job, not intrested"

*Alabama puts a huge offer...

*"My HEART is still in college football"

*He goes, he leaves like there wouldn't be any compromise...

I'd like to see Manny under another HC and see how he really is, in college he was great and sources say that he was very coachable.

Sadly, the source who said he was coachable was his dad. That said, Satan certainly didn't always play well with others, and USC got a bit out of Manny, immature underachiever that he was. The skills are there, though, but it will clearly take a different personailty to mine them. Oh and IMHO with Roth, Evans, Vickerson, both Wrights etc, we will be OK at D-line when the older players go away as long as JT gives us another year or two. Cross your fingers.

I guess Mike O doesn't want Ricky back this year then.

The question asks if Manny should get a 2nd chance. No one took away his first chance. He decided not to play. Saban did not make that choice for him. In fact, Saban refused to release him after Manny requested it.

If Manny wants to come back and try to make the team I am all for it. We gave up a 5th and it would be nice to get something out of it. Manny looked good at times, especially when he sacked Losman at Dolphins Stadium.

If you have a reliable source of that said, I find Manny hard to come back, but if the source is Nick Saban I don't believe anything, I mean, I don't give a damn...

Back
Top Bottom