Would you guys want Mike Vick as your QB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you guys want Mike Vick as your QB?

Finfan-ATL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just wondering. Im an Atlanta fan. Its getting uglier every day. Our passing game is like a bad train wreck, but nobody will blame Vick in Atlanta. He has this obsessive following in the city. I think he stinks. He's mechanical, cant see over the line, panics and tried to run at first sign of pressure, cant see or read the blitz, cant feel the rush, im getting tired of him as our QB. Its been 6 years. I was wondering what the Dolphin fans thought.

HELLLLLLLLLL No. You're right. He stinks. Great athlete, bad QB.

Welcome to the Finheaven boards!

SCall13 said:
HELLLLLLLLLL No. You're right. He stinks. Great athlete, bad QB.
I get FLAMED for suggesting we start Shcaub on our message board. He really STINKS as a QB. They blame EVERYONE from the scheme to the O-Line to the recievers. he caused 70% of his sacks HIMSELF by jumping around in the pocket so much..

how could u not want vick, hes better than harrington and cpep even tho thats not saying much

Finfan-ATL said:
Just wondering. Im an Atlanta fan. Its getting uglier every day. Our passing game is like a bad train wreck, but nobody will blame Vick in Atlanta. He has this obsessive following in the city. I think he stinks. He's mechanical, cant see over the line, panics and tried to run at first sign of pressure, cant see or read the blitz, cant feel the rush, im getting tired of him as our QB. Its been 6 years. I was wondering what the Dolphin fans thought.

You should try Vick at RB and Schaub at QB.:goof:

I prefer Lemon at QB than Vick.

BTW, welcome to Finheaven!:D

Finfan-ATL said:

if he was the answer, hen sure.. i hold no anti-vick ness like a bunch of these other guys, whiojusthate on, to hate on..

if he got a shot, and outplayed joey,daunte, and cleo...then why wouldnt he deserve to play ?

there, a hypothetical answer, for an extremely hypothetical question..
imo.

finphan said:
I would rather have Schaub as our QB
Me too.. He's a better QB than Mike. Mike fumbled 4 times last week and got sacked 7 times, about 5 of which were his fault for moving around in the pocket. he's a BAD qb. He's not gonna be the QB for much longer in ATL, the natives are growing restless, he hasnt improved any since his first year. that said what do yall think about Calvin johnson, the Ga Tech Wide reciever? he's awesome,, you guys might have a cahnce to pick him next year. I think yall need to draft a QB though.

he is only above andrew walters in the passing yards this season among starting qb`s.

good definitely can be a dolphin qb with a great stat like that

did you hear what he said about his coach and teammates this week?? no thanks....

oh yeah, plus he sucks.

TotoreMexico said:
You should try Vick at RB and Schaub at QB.:goof:

I prefer Lemon at QB than Vick.

BTW, welcome to Finheaven!:D
Thanks man.. I live part-time in Miami..At the flamingo in South Beach. Been there for 4 years. The Falcons stink, the wheels are coming off quickley.. If the coaches dont start Schaub soon, they are gonna lose thier jobs.

Mike Vick as our QB???? I'd take him over what we have right now, but he wouldn't lead us anywhere either.....give Schaub a shot...if you don't, he'll wanna go elsewhere ....(Miami???hmmmmmm....d/k).....or Atlanta will be paying a hell of a lot of money for a backup!!!

Finfan-ATL said:
Me too.. He's a better QB than Mike. Mike fumbled 4 times last week and got sacked 7 times, about 5 of which were his fault for moving around in the pocket. he's a BAD qb. He's not gonna be the QB for much longer in ATL, the natives are growing restless, he hasnt improved any since his first year. that said what do yall think about Calvin johnson, the Ga Tech Wide reciever? he's awesome,, you guys might have a cahnce to pick him next year. I think yall need to draft a QB though.

I wouldn't say all THAT now. But that's a different thread for different time.

I gotta admit, Schaub is one hell of a QB. I'd demand a trade if I was him.

Back
Top Bottom