Would you guys want Mike Vick as your QB? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you guys want Mike Vick as your QB?

Let's see, currently he's ranked 7th in the NFL in winning percentage. All Michael Vick does is win..

Yes, I would love to have him.

Vertical Limit said:
Let's see, currently he's ranked 7th in the NFL in winning percentage. All Michael Vick does is win..

He's lost 8 of his last 13 games. The winning has sort of come to a screaching halt.

Vertical Limit said:

:sidelol:

footballer said:
if he was the answer, hen sure..

Really? You'd take him if he were the answer? You wouldn't also happen to shoot fish in a barrell, would you?

To be honest he should bulk up and become a Runningback. He isnt a great QB.

Vertical Limit said:

Jay Fiedler had a great winning percentage too. Should we bring him back?

Vick is a not a very good passing QB, which means you'd be screwed in a big (i.e. playoff) game if you couldn't run the ball.

NewEra8 said:
:sidelol:
I love your sig.. Im a Ga Tech guy from Atlanta..CALVIN JOHNSON is da man.. If the dolphins got him that would be sweet..

Please. Vick has terrible receivers. Did any of you watch the Giants game? He was on target for most part of the game, and the receivers kept dropping the ball, on huge plays too.

Finfan-ATL said:
Would you guys want Mike Vick as your QB? Just wondering. Im an Atlanta fan. Its getting uglier every day. Our passing game is like a bad train wreck, but nobody will blame Vick in Atlanta. He has this obsessive following in the city. I think he stinks. He's mechanical, cant see over the line, panics and tried to run at first sign of pressure, cant see or read the blitz, cant feel the rush, im getting tired of him as our QB. Its been 6 years. I was wondering what the Dolphin fans thought.

Nope, you can have him but if you guys are intent on giving a QB away we'll take Schaub thankyou. :D

Vertical Limit said:
Please. Vick has terrible receivers. Did any of you watch the Giants game? He was on target for most part of the game, and the receivers kept dropping the ball, on huge plays too.

i dont think you can blame it on revcievers year after year...no one would blame vick for trying out at running back now because the vick experiment is done...he is a great athelete but everybody knows that micheal vick isnt a winning QUARTERBACK

UF Fin Kat said:
did you hear what he said about his coach and teammates this week?? no thanks....

oh yeah, plus he sucks.

when are people going to start looking further than flashy passing stats and looking at the win column?

Back
Top Bottom