Would you make this trade with Chicago? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you make this trade with Chicago?

No I wouldn’t make the trade for Mack, Mooney, and draft picks. If they want to include Robinson instead of Mooney, I would have no problem with that trade.

... Chicago would never do that.

I'd take Roquan Smith and #20 for #6. Smith is a great young defensive stud that fills a need and this trade still allows us to have 2 first rounders. We can still get a great wr at 18 and either an edge rusher, RT or RB at 20.

With our front line and McKinney and Smith up the middle at lb, we'd have the best run D in football to go along with a great secondary and an improved pass rush. If we added an edge rusher and a FS to that D, it'd be the best D in football.

Would have to trade X and cut a few others just to sign the draft picks.
Is Mack going to play CB in that scenario? Because if they trade Howard there is going to be a huge whole on the defense at CB and the defense will be worse than last year even with Mack on the defense.

... Chicago would never do that.

I'd take Roquan Smith and #20 for #6. Smith is a great young defensive stud that fills a need and this trade still allows us to have 2 first rounders. We can still get a great wr at 18 and either an edge rusher, RT or RB at 20.
There will NOT be a great WR at 18. All the potentially great WR’s will be long gone by the 18th pick. The best they will get if they trade away the 6th pick and move down to the 20th pick would be an average WR at 18. That is why they would need Robinson as part of the trade to move down to 20. That would allow them to draft other positions of need and not even be concerned with drafting a WR early in the draft.

Please just stop. This is non sense
I don’t think there is any chance in hell the Dolphins will trade down to 20. Yet it is still over a week before the draft and it doesn’t hurt to discuss scenarios like this. If you don’t like discussing these highly unlikely trades, just ignore these type threads and they will all end in in 8 days when the first round is over.

Back
Top Bottom