Would You Rather: a #1 WR or a #1 TE | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Rather: a #1 WR or a #1 TE

WR or te

• Dynamic WR

Votes: 44 37.6%
  • Prototypical TE

Votes: 73 62.4%

• Total voters
Since 2011 Jimmy Graham leads all WR's and TE's with 44 TD receptions. Care to reevaluate your answer?

No, not even for a second.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Put Gronk on the Lions, and the Lions probably are more consistent winning games.

:lol2:

Get a load of this guy.....

[/COLOR]

:lol2:

Get a load of this guy.....

OK!! Seems you have not been paying much attention who is who. No need to go any further, you're right, a receiver is much better to have. :rolleyes:

I lean towards A, for the fact that pushing Wallace to #2 and having Landry in slot, our 3 wide set would be tremendous. And would allow you to keep a TE /RB in to be an extra blocker. I think it would also help improve in Thills growth of throwing the deep ball, which to me is very important. He gets that down and we got ourselves a potential top 5 QB in this league

I lean towards A, for the fact that pushing Wallace to #2 and having Landry in slot, our 3 wide set would be tremendous. And would allow you to keep a TE /RB in to be an extra blocker. I think it would also help improve in Thills growth of throwing the deep ball, which to me is very important. He gets that down and we got ourselves a potential top 5 QB in this league

We don't really use traditional lineups. One of Landry's TD's came from him lined up out as the outside WR (Z) and Hartline in the slot (Y) and Hartline cleared out his slant for the score. Just sayin'.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

No, not even for a second.

Fair enough. Thx.

Back
Top Bottom