Would You Rather | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Rather

Would you rather the fun illusion (choice #1) or the reboot (choice #2)?

• Illusion (explanation below read the post)

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Reboot (explanation below read the post)

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • other

Votes: 32 57.1%

• Total voters
incorrect again, all of you. i gave the 2 choices for a reason totally different than any of you think. it is evident from this response, and the response i gave to it. but of course you guys had to be paranoid, alter the poll, and take the whole conversation (which was going quite well with no animosity) off track from what it otherwise was and would have been, which may have provided some insight into what i was after, which had more to do with how Steve Ross might operate, than anything else. anyway hope you guys are happy

View attachment 161565
You must be the most misunderstood poster on Finheaven……..

Not sure who “you guys” are, but if you read your two choices again, you can clearly see why most people disagree

Now man up and stop playing the victim. You make your own controversy with your post and then whine about the negative feedback you get. It is certainly ok to have a contrary opinion, but at least own up to it.

Guess I should have read the first post properly before voting as I thought the "Illusion" would be to continue on with our current efforts due to the thread starter.

Obviously I would be voting for Other. We continue to build what we have going here, you give it another 2 or 3 years and if it fails you blow it all up then. You give McDaniel time to grow as a play caller, you give Tua another couple of years to continue to grow and you build on your weaknesses each season.

Exactly! I'd go up to 3 more years like you said if I see continued improvements...like I said if he can get a playoff win that'd be big....I'm not even talking SB...just show me that you can beat a playoff team with everything on the line. Overall, show me improvements in play calling and overall decision making by BOTH players and coaches (meaning seeing them learning from mistakes not repeating them).

you know exactly what i mean. it would just be easier to apologize and say i was wrong, but you wont do that. have a nice day. i prefer to talk football, not deal with all the personal attacks and paranoia. i dont block, i dont censor, but i do have the right to not respond, so again have a nice day
apparently no one knows what the heck you are trying to mean

Mach said it best, this thread is all over the place..

Not too many GMs have had as many first and second round picks as us the last 5 years. AVG absolutely. Tua meh it was a top 5 pick where we needed a QB and it was between him and Herbert. No credit for that. AJ? The guy was a bust for 4 years and turned it around his 5th. He hasn’t been worth his draft stock. Hunt solid. Raekwon trash not sure why you’d even mention him. Waddle wasn’t worth 2 first in a yr loaded with talent. Philips and Holland were good picks. Achane looks good health is a concern but it’s early.
Good picks in 5 years I’ll give him Wilkins avg Holland and Phillips in like 50 picks we’ve had including a bunch of firsts and 2nds.
How about FA? How many good players has he signed that have been worth their contract the last 5 years? I just don’t think it’s enough and he has put us in cap hell
We’re not in cap hell. We have superstars making a lot of money. We signed Armstead, Williams who was the #1 rated center and traded for Hill, Chubb & Ramsey. We drafted a franchise qb and drafted multiple young studs who I mentioned. We just had 4 straight winning seasons, the last two of which were devastated by injuries. We had the #1 offense in the league. What are your expectations? Have you watched the last 35 years of the dolphin football?

That’s not on Grier that’s more on McDaniel imo
The performance on the field goes all the way back to the GM. If mcd can’t get it done it’s on Grier for hiring a 3rd HC who doesn’t get us over the hump. Plus it’s the players he signs and drafts

The performance on the field goes all the way back to the GM. If mcd can’t get it done it’s on Grier for hiring a 3rd HC who doesn’t get us over the hump. Plus it’s the players he signs and drafts
McD is the 2nd HC Grier hired. We have a championship caliber roster. Maybe we are a player short or a year away but you can’t dent the talent is there

McD is the 2nd HC Grier hired. We have a championship caliber roster. Maybe we are a player short or a year away but you can’t dent the talent is there
Correct 2nd coach my bad. I’m not seeing the talent you are seeing. We have Hill who’s great and some good players but we also have some glaring needs on both sides of the ball. I know FA hasn’t even started but it’s going to be tough to fill with our limited resources

Correct 2nd coach my bad. I’m not seeing the talent you are seeing. We have Hill who’s great and some good players but we also have some glaring needs on both sides of the ball. I know FA hasn’t even started but it’s going to be tough to fill with our limited resources
The thing is that we don’t really have many holes if healthy

The thing is that we don’t really have many holes if healthy
In 2023 maybe. But now with all our FA hitting the open market and no resources to retain or replace them, I disagree. We have no interior Oline, no Te worth a crap, no one to play corner opposite of Ramsey no Wilkins no AVG and no money. Im sure Grier will backload some contracts to create some flexibility but I can’t see how it will be enough

In 2023 maybe. But now with all our FA hitting the open market and no resources to retain or replace them, I disagree. We have no interior Oline, no Te worth a crap, no one to play corner opposite of Ramsey no Wilkins no AVG and no money. Im sure Grier will backload some contracts to create some flexibility but I can’t see how it will be enough
Well it’s been reported that we’re keeping Wilkins even if we have to tag him. It will be an interesting off season. Doesn’t make life easier when we just created our biggest need by releasing Howard.

Back
Top Bottom