Would You Sign Welker Back? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Sign Welker Back?

Once your gone,

You can't come back.

When you're out of the blue and into the black.

His heart would likely not be in it like before and it's kind of going backwards too late.

Eff no way in hell. Idiotic idea.

The only way he'll come back this year is with the Broncos, otherwise he's done. Even if there were any level of interest, I'd still have to say no way. Did everyone forget how badly he trashed this entire organization top to bottom when he left to go to the Pats??? Always beware of burning bridges!

Nope. Move along. Nothing to see here.
sEvn4xh-1.jpg

The only way he'll come back this year is with the Broncos, otherwise he's done. Even if there were any level of interest, I'd still have to say no way. Did everyone forget how badly he trashed this entire organization top to bottom when he left to go to the Pats??? Always beware of burning bridges!

Yep. Screw Welker. Tied for my most hated ex-Phins with Heath Evans. Little bitch didn't get his SB with the Pats and won't get one with the Broncos.

I don't make "joke" posts.

Never? Is it like a solidarity thing, where as a child your parents were slain in front of you by a pack of wild jokes? Ultimately forcing you to adopt a shenanigan-fighting alter ego serving up super serious vigilante justice by night?

Two years ago maybe, now, not a chance can't waste a space on the 53 for a player who is well past his prime. Maybe as an assistant receiver coach sure, he does a lot of leadership and motivational seminars up here so I would think coaching could come naturally to welker.

Back
Top Bottom