Would You Sign Welker Back? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Sign Welker Back?

No and he said when he went to NE he didn't like playing for us.

That ship sailed when we traded that Dude for a 2nd and 7th round pick we nearly ended up with 2 pro bowlers in that whirlwind trade. The productive Welker for Samson Satele, and Abraham Wright. That's 8-8 right there.

That ship sailed when we traded that Dude for a 2nd and 7th round pick we nearly ended up with 2 pro bowlers in that whirlwind trade. The productive Welker for Samson Satele, and Abraham Wright. That's 8-8 right there.

I'd still do that trade over. But the picks were not good.

As for the question? nope, concussions are a huge concern and he clearly lost a step this year

Didn't even realize he was still on the field, the last half of the season last year.. Non existent

Pros: I recognize his name.

Cons: He probably doesn't.

I would've a few years ago but not now. I don't want him taking any of Landry's time. He was one of my favorites when he was here, but like others I didn't enjoy the way he exited.

NOT Even for punt returns. Funny also......the pats got a ring wi t h out him. Guy is not that great.

Nope. I watch most of the Bronco games on tv here in Colorado. He has been a great slot receiver and I think he has a very good chance of making the Hall of Fame as a slot receiver, but he has lot of miles on the tires and if he doesn't retire soon he could be one of those guys who gets early dementia and not live to 50 years old. I also never cared for the comments he made about the Phins after he left to join the Patriots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude's head is scrambled eggs.

He should do himself a favor and walk away. While he can.

Back
Top Bottom