Would you take a chance on Kyle Orton in 4th round | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you take a chance on Kyle Orton in 4th round

dolphindan1970

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Now I am one that thinks Jay Feeley has a chance to be a very good QB , and I look forward to him getting a shot this year. But, with that said, as tommorrow starts the 4th round, this guy here is a pretty good QB and could be a nice pic-up in round 4 to groom for the future.

What are some of you guy's thoughts on him ?

AGILITY
5.03 in the 40-yard dash … 275-pound bench press … 445-pound squat … 291-pound power clean … 29-inch vertical jump … 30½-inch arm length … 9¼-inch hands … Right-handed.
ANALYSIS
A four-year starter who is an intelligent and instinctive signal caller … He is a quiet, respected leader, but might need to get more vocal in order to command presence in the huddle at the next level
Read complete ANALYSIS here... http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/orton_kyle

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I like Orton a lot. That wouldnt upset me at all.

airattack317

Rookie
Reaction score
Stefan LeFors

Stefan LeFors

This is the QB I have wanted all along. I have moved him higher in my mock every week. Started out UDFA and now have him at #82 of the 3rd round. I would love to get him in the 3rd.
I just love to watch this guy play!! He has the ability to turn any play into a big one!!Feet of steve young with the noggin of peyton Manning!! that is how I see this kid!! He will be that good!! its like he has eyes in the back of his head!! NEVER have I seen a QB with better pocket awareness!! I wonder if that has something to do with living with deaf family members.... its almost like he has a 6th sense in the pocket....

SammySmif

Starter
Reaction score
wouldnt be surprised if we get Lefors...if he is still there..i'd rather have Amac too over Orton.

'Deep

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Would you take a chance on Kyle Orton in 4th round?

No...but I`ll be tickled frickin` pink if we get McPherson.
LeFors? No thanks, too small.

Dmarino110

Starter
Reaction score
Who would you say played tougher competition. I choose orton over mcpherson. Maybe we can deal feeley to the predators for jimmy Fryzel.

Phinsfan1980

Second String
Reaction score
dolphindan1970 said:
Now I am one that thinks Jay Feeley has a chance to be a very good QB , and I look forward to him getting a shot this year. But, with that said, as tommorrow starts the 4th round, this guy here is a pretty good QB and could be a nice pic-up in round 4 to groom for the future.

What are some of you guy's thoughts on him ?

AGILITY
5.03 in the 40-yard dash … 275-pound bench press … 445-pound squat … 291-pound power clean … 29-inch vertical jump … 30½-inch arm length … 9¼-inch hands … Right-handed.
ANALYSIS
A four-year starter who is an intelligent and instinctive signal caller … He is a quiet, respected leader, but might need to get more vocal in order to command presence in the huddle at the next level
Read complete ANALYSIS here... http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/orton_kyle
Who is Jay Feeley? :lol: jk. I like McPherson or Orlovsky before Orton

dolphindan1970

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Seems like alot of you are very high on Mcpherson, and admittedley, I have not saw alot of him, but I would like to hear more from some of you who saw him play, if you will. What QB in the NFL does he remind you of, today, or past.

I have saw some of Orton, and at times, using a basketball terminology, he can light it up, and hits everything. Then at time's, he just gets cold. Of course, like I said, he would have to be groomed and become more consistent for the future, to be able to make it, I think. Anyway all, great responses, Thanks..Dan

Top Bottom