Would You Trade A 1st For Josh Rosen? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Trade A 1st For Josh Rosen?

Nah ...if they really have that much of a hard-on for Murray then I'd offer a 2nd and stand pat on that. If they don't bite, let the tanking for 2020 commence!

I love the talent but those multiple concussions make it a big no for me.

No and I was a big fan of Rosen in college he was my favourite QB in last year's draft but I worry about his health and how he will hold up long term. Plus I think we need our 1st round pick because we have so many other needs especially on defense. I would only trade away that 1st for an absolute stud.

The kid seems like a shithead. Maybe hes a great kid but I get that feeling about him. I wouldnt deal for him

I liked Rosen a lot pre-draft. It is one of several things I regret stating publicly in 2018.

I would make that trade but make them throw like a 2nd or 3rd back. if the coach wants Murray then it really does not reflect that badly on Rosen that they want to trade him.
Personally I think they would be idiots to take murray number one but you never know

Yes. He's still a far better prospect than Jones or Lock, and I can easily see them going top 13 this year.

I would. He had some pressure to come in as a rookie and then get compared to Mayfield, Darnold, Jackson and Allen all starting as rookies. Weird year, that doesn't happen very often. I don't think he's damaged goods just because he had a bad year starting as a rookie. He's genuine talented guy, I would covet him, especially if it didn't have to be a one.

Rosen = Leinart 2.0
Allen = Locker 2.0
Darnold = Stafford 2.0

Mayfield looks promising. Jury still out on Jackson.

Would only trade Tannehill and a later pick for Rosen.

Back
Top Bottom