Would You Trade C Mike Pouncey to Seattle for TE Jimmy Graham Straight Up ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Trade C Mike Pouncey to Seattle for TE Jimmy Graham Straight Up ?

Trade Pouncey to Seattle for Graham Straight Up?

• YES

Votes: 122 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 67 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Graham contract is like 10M with the bonus so no, I understand you said if contracts are the same but they are not so.. If he got released we might have interest.

Coach Pete Carroll indicated Jimmy Graham will remain with the Seahawks next season.
With Graham owed $10 million including a $2 million roster bonus due on March 11, there had been speculation the Seahawks would decide to move on, but that idea always seemed far fetched. It is more likely Seattle looks to extend the 30-year-old, who had a remarkable year coming off a torn patellar tendon and should only get better as he gets further removed from the injury. Graham will be back for what suddenly has the makings of a high-powered passing attack.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5842/jimmy-graham

I think he'd fit great here but I'm not making that trade he will likely be cut

Coach Pete Carroll indicated Jimmy Graham will remain with the Seahawks next season.
With Graham owed $10 million including a $2 million roster bonus due on March 11, there had been speculation the Seahawks would decide to move on, but that idea always seemed far fetched. It is more likely Seattle looks to extend the 30-year-old, who had a remarkable year coming off a torn patellar tendon and should only get better as he gets further removed from the injury. Graham will be back for what suddenly has the makings of a high-powered passing attack.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5842/jimmy-graham

That makes a lot of sense from Seattle perspective. They gave up a 1st round pick and a quality center for Jimmy and dealt with his rehab and he played well last season . . . . hardly doubt they want to give up on him now. Baldwin, Richardson, Lockett, Kearse and Graham . . . that is one solid nucleus that features a bit of everything. I'd expect an extension of some sorts to lower that cap number. Seattle is in "make a run" now mode.

If anything, this should be for Albert . . . Seattle doesn't even really need a center. Britt played well for them in 2016 . . . their tackle play after losing Okung was the thing that troubled them more than anything.

sounds like a T-Bum type trade, it would make our offense more exciting. The Pouncey pansies are always hurt anyways. But what about Luke Wilson? not Owen Wilson's brother but Seattles other TE, what do the fans think of him? The few times I have watched the Seahawks he seemed pretty good. He's a free agent and wouldn't cost much.

I would rather have TE Julius Thomas.he already knows the offense.

Having a great center trumps a big play TE in my old school book.

Back
Top Bottom