Would You Trade C Mike Pouncey to Seattle for TE Jimmy Graham Straight Up ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Trade C Mike Pouncey to Seattle for TE Jimmy Graham Straight Up ?

Trade Pouncey to Seattle for Graham Straight Up?

• YES

Votes: 122 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 67 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Graham is already 30?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather trade our defensive scheme for theirs.

Lol. In truth, that's a team that has matched up well against New England. Why not copy that blueprint somewhat?

Either that, or go the opposite direction and put together an offense that can go head to toe with the Patriots. Miami's closer to that if they were able to get a tight end like O.J. Howard in the draft or the trade idea for Jimmy Graham. Plus, obviously solidify the offensive line.

Can't agree with sacrificing a promising run blocker for our identity as a power rush team for a tight end...do we have a replacement center that at least matches pouncey's effectiveness?....based on last season I say we don't...what happens to the run game?...I think it's a bad idea without a proven replacement...

I'd rather keep Pouncey, but it is maddening how many injuries we have had on the OL throughout the years

Pouncey is done. I can't see a center with bad hips lasting more than 5 games in the NFL. Wish we had a quality starter behind him.

I have no idea if it was done intentionally but the all caps on the "yes" option amused me.

Also, i know i haven't posted much in here this past year, but: public polls.

giphy.gif

For the record, voted Jimmy Graham. Because of course i did.

It kind of boggles my mind that people don't consider Pouncey's HORRIBLE injury history when they think about him/his effectiveness/his value.

Back
Top Bottom