Would you: Trade Tua for Dak? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you: Trade Tua for Dak?

No matter what happens with Tua.... We should be looking at a 3rd round developmental QB in every draft. (Not saying pick one every year... but if one we love falls to us... grab him)
Last 4 drafts of 3rd rd. QB's- Kellen Mond, Davis Mills, Dez Ridder, Malik Willis, Matt Corral and Hendon Hooker. Anybody tickle yer fancy? Let's say for argument's sake the FO decided flinging a third at Hooker could possibly be a good move for the future last year.... and then you get to watch Achane go berserk in another uni. I'm all for adding a QB as a late pick or UDFA at least semi-annually, but pigeonholing it to the third round every draft is more likely to cost you valuable contributors elsewhere, Channing Tindall never happened, ok, ha ha.

So many questions...

You double up on the beef but not cheese? Ludicrous, sir.

Tomato on the bottom? Obtuse.

No onions? Unnatural.
E7DB05DE-B3B4-42B2-9912-445EFE6314A0.gif

Common peasants wouldn’t understand the intricacies of constructing a proper Lundsubjoriin Hamburg eating experience …

First of all, that “cheese” that you so cavalierly referenced is not your mother’s velveeta or some common Wisconsin cheddar - NO!

It is painstakingly made from the milk of captive chupacabras who are raised high in the mountains of Bolivia. Their “cheese” as you so brutishly referred to it is so rare that only seven ounces of it are produced each year and the amount I used is worth more than two dozen of you.

Oddly enough, the chupacabra meat is cheap as **** so I threw a second patty on there.

As for the tomato, she’s been a bad girl and deserves to be on the bottom DON’T YOU ****ING JUDGE ME!

Onions are gross (the texture, not the flavor)

Last 4 drafts of 3rd rd. QB's- Kellen Mond, Davis Mills, Dez Ridder, Malik Willis, Matt Corral and Hendon Hooker. Anybody tickle yer fancy? Let's say for argument's sake the FO decided flinging a third at Hooker could possibly be a good move for the future last year.... and then you get to watch Achane go berserk in another uni. I'm all for adding a QB as a late pick or UDFA at least semi-annually, but pigeonholing it to the third round every draft is more likely to cost you valuable contributors elsewhere, Channing Tindall never happened, ok, ha ha.
I like Willis in the third round hell yes

I like Willis in the third round hell yes

I think there's a strong chance that Malik Willis never steps on an NFL field during the regular season again. The third round has not historically been a place to find starting quarterbacks.

Reverse and take this question to a cowboys forum. I bet they would be all over it. That should give you your answer.

End of line.

View attachment 172895

Common peasants wouldn’t understand the intricacies of constructing a proper Lundsubjoriin Hamburg eating experience …

First of all, that “cheese” that you so cavalierly referenced is not your mother’s velveeta or some common Wisconsin cheddar - NO!

It is painstakingly made from the milk of captive chupacabras who are raised high in the mountains of Bolivia. Their “cheese” as you so brutishly referred to it is so rare that only seven ounces of it are produced each year and the amount I used is worth more than two dozen of you.

Oddly enough, the chupacabra meat is cheap as **** so I threw a second patty on there.

As for the tomato, she’s been a bad girl and deserves to be on the bottom DON’T YOU ****ING JUDGE ME!

Onions are gross (the texture, not the flavor)

I judge you as less palatable than a McDonalds. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom