Wow.. I have waited for a game like this since Shula Days | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow.. I have waited for a game like this since Shula Days

Dolphins are a team no one wants to play.. finally have a foundation to be contender for the next few years....
Not sure what that has to do with what I posted but the Titans say hold my beer.

I like to hear from fans who are likely older than me. I really do not remember the Shula days but being a lifelong fan I think i know enough of what those days must have been like and to hear fans reliving those awesome moments this year validates what I also feel:

This team is special, this coach will be great, this game will define us as the biggest threat to win the Super Bowl this year!

Sure Shot Dont Stop GIF by Beastie Boys
Sad Joaquin Phoenix GIF by Bombay Softwares
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Travis

I like to hear from fans who are likely older than me. I really do not remember the Shula days but being a lifelong fan I think i know enough of what those days must have been like and to hear fans reliving those awesome moments this year validates what I also feel:

This team is special, this coach will be great, this game will define us as the biggest threat to win the Super Bowl this year!

Sure Shot Dont Stop GIF by Beastie Boys
Sad Joaquin Phoenix GIF by Bombay Softwares
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Travis
Well I'm only 25 so I don't know

Back
Top Bottom