Wow.. I have waited for a game like this since Shula Days | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow.. I have waited for a game like this since Shula Days

Let's have a poll. How many think it's okay for Tyreek to slide and surrender a yard short of the sticks to avoid a hit, or step out of bounds a yard short just to avoid a hit, when it's there for the taking. How many think that is okay?
So how many times did that happen in game. Lobotomy Fin!

Let's have a poll. How many think it's okay for Tyreek to slide and surrender a yard short of the sticks to avoid a hit, or step out of bounds a yard short just to avoid a hit, when it's there for the taking. How many think that is okay?
Also why are you the only one on here saying something about it? Lobotomy Fin

He was going down because he was having difficulty cutting on that ankle, and..... you know what, this is like arguing with a lamp that isn't plugged in... that light ain't never gonna go on! Not wasting any more time on you. As far as I am concerned, Tyreek can do whatever the hell wants wants short of getting one of my family members pregnant. Wait, on second thought, go for it Reek.... that's a MF'ing lottery ticket right there

That's why we are soft or finesse. We slide and surrender. That's not good for a team in the thick of the playoff race. It's not acceptable at this time of the year.
Which team are you rooting for?

Back
Top Bottom