Wow.. I have waited for a game like this since Shula Days | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow.. I have waited for a game like this since Shula Days

This forum will be beyond unbearable if we don't win this game.

This forum SHOULD BE beyond unbearable if we LOSE this game.

I think if we play a legitimate game & get beat, the fans will be a more understanding. Baltimore just beat up on San Fran which many regarded as the best team in the league.

That's where I stand, any way. If we beat ourselves with nonsense, I'm gonna be calling for Mcdaniel's job & to bench Tua- all of which will just be sh@t-talking, knee-jerk reaction that I don't really mean. We've clinched the playoffs for God's sakes.

If they beat us in good ol' battle, how can one not be understanding? Our O-line had, what was it? One starter last game?

If we get trounced, which I nowhere expect, I think we should be to melancholy to be upset. I know I will.

That's why we are soft or finesse. We slide and surrender. That's not good for a team in the thick of the playoff race. It's not acceptable at this time of the year.
Don’t you have a defense you’re supposed to be coaching up in Minnesota, Brian?

If Holland and Waddle were playing, then I would feel more confident that we are winning this game. I think it's going to be close, gotta keep playing smart and not turnover the ball.

This forum will be beyond unbearable if we don't win this game.

depends on the circumstances. if we get blown out then yes and I think that would be justified. It would be very disappointing because we can go from potential #1 seed to not even winning our division over the next two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom