WOW: Ron Artest | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW: Ron Artest

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Oh my god, this is absolutely hilarious. Anybody wonder why Ron Artest has not been playing? He's not injured, and the coach hasn't benched him. Artest told the team that he needs time off(he said possibly 1 month) to finish and promote his rap album, which hits stores November 23rd. This is some funny sh*t.

Can you imagine this? An NBA player telling the team he needs about 1 month off to record a rap album! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I always knew there were some screws missing from that guy's head, and changing his jersey number from #23 to #91 to salute Dennis Rodman proved it for me. The latest issue with Artest officially confirms the missing screws in his head.

the Pacers lost big to the Clippers :lol:

Why are the talented ones always so crazy?? There was even talk of Artest saying he might retire...sound familiar?? lol

Ron Artest is a freakin clown. I'll just go on record right now, and say this guy should be suspended, if not expelled from the NBA. He is a disgrace to professional basketball. I have never liked Artest much as a player, and as far as I can tell as a person. He's the NBA's Ricky Williams, except maybe even a little worse. Pacers fans must be pissed. And when Artest comes back, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he was booed off the floor. This guy is a complete joke. :shakeno:

They should have let him take off the whole season. His rap CD is more important than the team.

:rolleyes2

Saying Artest is like Ricky is an insult to Ricky. At least Ricky's extremely poor choice was just one incident. If Ricky had done the things the Lewises did and then quit, he'd be more like Artest.

This guy is a total doofus. I hope he does retire, because he doesn't deserve to be making NBA money anymore.

I love how he says "I want a month off to rest and promote my rap CD". And in the very next breath, claim that the NBA and a championship are the most important things to him. He followed that up with "I got my rest anyway" after being suspended.

It really pisses me off that he says the reason why he wanted time off was because his body hurt and he's tired. He's 25 years old and he says he's tired after a summer off. That's a joke!

Muck said:
This guy is a total doofus. I hope he does retire, because he doesn't deserve to be making NBA money anymore.

I love how he says "I want a month off to rest and promote my rap CD". And in the very next breath, claim that the NBA and a championship are the most important things to him. He followed that up with "I got my rest anyway" after being suspended.

Unfortunately, his stance on the championship and the time off can be reconciled. The regular season in the NBA is meaningless. Until they fix this, you're going to see crap like guys dogging it, taking their time coming back from injury, and even occasionally this insanity...

Jimmy James said:
Unfortunately, his stance on the championship and the time off can be reconciled. The regular season in the NBA is meaningless. Until they fix this, you're going to see crap like guys dogging it, taking their time coming back from injury, and even occasionally this insanity...

Yup, and we're already starting to see it in the NFL, with guys holding out so they can miss training camp.

The CD comes out next Tuesday. I'm going to camp out at Virgin Megastore so I can get my copy at midnight.

Well, maybe I won't.

Im going to walk outside the Virgin Megastore the day after the album drops and pick my up the copy in the trash can!

Back
Top Bottom