WOW: Ron Artest | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW: Ron Artest

I hope its R&B, not rap, that would make it extra hilarious!!!

I LOVE ARTEST NOW!

He punched 3 fans RIGHT IN THE MOUTH. Artest, Stephen Jackson, JO'Neal, and Tinsley all punched a few fans who deserved it. Ben Wallace should be arrested, he's a little punk. It was a foul, you don't punch somebody for committing a foul.

Good for Ron, JO, Tinsley, and Stephen Jackson. Beat their a**es.

CirclingWagons said:
Bye bye ronny...He quite possibly just played his last game in the NBA
I hope whoever threw that beer bottle at him gets arrested.

Dolphin1184 said:
I hope whoever threw that beer bottle at him gets arrested.
he will, and rightfully so...but you know Artest is going to get charged with assault as well

CirclingWagons said:
My favorite part was the fans stomping on Artest....He and the Detroit fans are scumbags
I dont put this one on artest. Ben Wallace retaliated and Artest did nothing. Fan threw a beer bottle at him.

Dolphin1184 said:
I dont put this one on artest. Ben Wallace retaliated and Artest did nothing. Fan threw a beer bottle at him.
True, but he's still a dirtbag, so it was fun watching him deliver AND take a beating

Artest should have NEVER went into the stands.....that's wrong no matter what the fans do. DO you think Michael Jordan would have went into the stands if that happened....absolutely not....

The fans are wrong for what they did....but Artest is a loose cannon.

C-Wag, Artest didn't even get the big hit. Stephen Jackson did.

Big Ben should be suspended for 5+ games and the Pistons should be forced to FORFEIT their next 5 home games because of this(0% chance of happening, just my input).

PerfectFinz72 said:

As is Jermaine O'Neal, as is Stephen Jackson, as is Jamaal Tinsley, as is Ben Wallace and Rasheed Wallace.

Props to Ron. I started this thread bashing him, and he's still an a** for the music thing. However, I gained a LOAD of respect for him tonight. This sounds harsh, but if he KILLED THE GUY, I'd go buy me a Ron Artest jersey tomorrow morning, as soon as Pro Image opens.

PerfectFinz72 said:
Artest should have NEVER went into the stands.....that's wrong no matter what the fans do. DO you think Michael Jordan would have went into the stands if that happened....absolutely not....

Jordan has never had a beer thrown at him. You don't know how he would react in that situation. He's not exactly a saint, you know. I don't blame Artest at all for what he did.

X-Con said:
C-Wag, Artest didn't even get the big hit. Stephen Jackson did.

Big Ben should be suspended for 5+ games and the Pistons should be forced to FORFEIT their next 5 home games because of this(0% chance of happening, just my input).
whatever happens, happens. It was good entertainment, that's all I can say. Ron Artest is a train wreck...put him and an idiotic detroit fanbase in one building and it's always entertainment

LIQUID24 said:
Jordan has never had a beer thrown at him. You don't know how he would react in that situation. He's not exactly a saint, you know. I don't blame Artest at all for what he did.
Come on man...he got hit with liquid, not a glass beer bottle...let's not over-dramatize this

The best thing of the night was the Detroit fans dancing and clapping in the stands.

Aren't they like 3-4 right now?

Back
Top Bottom