WOW: Ron Artest | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW: Ron Artest

X-Con said:
The best thing of the night was the Detroit fans dancing and clapping in the stands.

Aren't they like 3-4 right now?
that means jacksh!t in the NBA...ho-hum another 75 games left

CirclingWagons said:
Come on man...he got hit with liquid, not a glass beer bottle...let's not over-dramatize this
So you would've just sat there and took it? F*ck that. I'd be looking for that pu$$y that threw the beer, but that's just me.

LIQUID24 said:
So you would've just sat there and took it? F*ck that. I'd be looking for that pu$$y that threw the beer, but that's just me.
gotta keep your head...if it was a beer BOTTLE, than you're god damn right I'd go after him...but it was just liquid, so deal with it.

Let's be honet fellas, this guy is a walking disaster anyways, it was only a matter of time

I'm no Artest apologist, but you know damn well MANY (if not MOST) NBA players would've reacted the same way. At least I think so. :hmmm:

CirclingWagons said:
gotta keep your head...if it was a beer BOTTLE, than you're god damn right I'd go after him...but it was just liquid, so deal with it.

Let's be honet fellas, this guy is a walking disaster anyways, it was only a matter of time
LOL so we all have right to throw anything, liquid and otherwise at players now? You have got to be kidding me. I dont give a damn if its dennis rodman, AI, or any other "hated" player out there.

CirclingWagons said:

Bull.

If you were in a heated battle to begin with and on national TV...you would of reacted the same way. If not, hey man, that's you.

I know I would've...and I take no shame in that. Artest would evev gain more respect from me if he tracks that guy down(hey, his face is all over ESPN) and trashes his house, car, etc.(of course not mess with the guy's family--it's all on him). :cooldude:

Dolphin1184 said:
LOL so we all have right to throw anything, liquid and otherwise at players now? You have got to be kidding me. I dont give a damn if its dennis rodman, AI, or any other "hated" player out there.

AI's pimp.

Oh hellll nah. Plastic or not, the BOTTLE hit him in the mouth. And a fan jumped on the court too, and Artest knocked him out(Ron's crazy a** should've killed him too, I would've laughed if he killed him).

Props to Artest. Like Stephen A. Smith said, when fans jump onto the court...as a player, you defend yourself.

X-Con said:
Bull.

If you were in a heated battle to begin with and on national TV...you would of reacted the same way. If not, hey man, that's you.

I know I would've...and I take no shame in that. Artest would evev gain more respect from me if he tracks that guy down(hey, his face is all over ESPN) and trashes his house, car, etc.(of course not mess with the guy's family--it's all on him). :cooldude:
He threw some beer at him...beer. Listen to yourself:
Artest would evev gain more respect from me if he tracks that guy down(hey, his face is all over ESPN) and trashes his house, car, etc.(of course not mess with the guy's family--it's all on him).

and what's that going to accomplish? All that would do is make him look like a hoodrat homeboy(too late).

I'm gonna go hit up the bar..Mulligan's is only open for 2 more hours. Hell, maybe I'll get bored and chuck a beer at somebody.
:eek:

CirclingWagons said:
He threw some beer at him...beer. Listen to yourself:

Watch the damn replay. The cup/bottle/whatever, I don't give a f***...hit Artest right in the mouth. How would you react to something like that? Stop acting like your an angel. It's getting old now.

If you wouldn't do anything about that, you're not a "classy guy", you're a punk(hence the word *if*). :shakeno:

Dolphin1184 said:

agree...

I guess he didn't have time to assess the container that hit him.

I can't think of anything, right off the top of my head, done by a group of fans that was as classless and idiotic as piston fans did tonight.

Wow, I take something back. That WASN'T even a hard foul by Artest. That foul was very ordinary.

All that proves is that Little Ben's an even bigger b*tch.

Back
Top Bottom