WOW: Ron Artest | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW: Ron Artest

Ben took the foul personally because Artest committed the foul. Had anyone else committed it, Ben would of let it go. Artest made this reputation, now he has to live with it!

X-Con said:
Watch the damn replay. The cup/bottle/whatever, I don't give a f***...hit Artest right in the mouth. How would you react to something like that? Stop acting like your an angel. It's getting old now.

If you wouldn't do anything about that, you're not a "classy guy", you're a punk(hence the word *if*). :shakeno:
I didn't know that a cup hit him in the mouth...notice how I only "saw" and "thought" liquid hit him...of course I would go after the guy if I got hit in the face with an object, that's not an argument. My original argument was with Liquid24...I thought it was only beer that hit him(which is no big deal, short of piss or jizz).

And for everyone out there saying they'd do the same thing...puh-leeze...if I had a nickel for everytime I heard someone talk tough and not back it up I'd be Bill Gates. :shakeno:

You people need to drop the tough guy act...especially you Miamians(SOFT) Case in point, I was at the Jet-Miami game(DEC. 28TH) last year with my friend Dave(a finfan)...we had 3 annoying *** idiotic dolfans in front of us that we eventually poured beer on. They were in college I'd guess(maybe just outta college). You know what they did? They bitched, than got up and left. I thought they went to the bathroom or something, but nooooooo, they were gone for good. Bitches.

Even the public school violence is overrated and over-dramatized....it's not the early and mid-90s when there were drive-bys and the gangs were out in full force. Wanna know what a fight in Miami is? 2 bitches shoving each other back and forth saying, "you want some of this?"

13 years in Miami has taught me this much: it's all talk.

X-Con said:
As is Jermaine O'Neal, as is Stephen Jackson, as is Jamaal Tinsley, as is Ben Wallace and Rasheed Wallace.

Props to Ron. I started this thread bashing him, and he's still an a** for the music thing. However, I gained a LOAD of respect for him tonight. This sounds harsh, but if he KILLED THE GUY, I'd go buy me a Ron Artest jersey tomorrow morning, as soon as Pro Image opens.

Are u a moron x-con? You gained respect for what that scummer artest did? What a loser, you and him. You would buy his jersey if he killed somebody? You should be banned form here for saying that. Promote murder somewhere else, dick.

Back
Top Bottom